Chapter III

Roselea's POV (A Few moments beforechapter 2)

I arrived back into the castle with abasket full of fresh picked apples. The basket was heavy, but I couldlift it all on my own but I also had help from my pet owl, Owlette. Iran into the throne room, and to my surprise there was a tarp oversomething. "Father, you know I invited Sarah, right?" and then myFather burst in, his face in a confused look. "Why did you inviteher here tonight? There is no need for her to be here. Why is shecoming?" My Father asked, he was also hiding something. "Because,Sarah has never appreciated the full moon. It is the very specialcrystal moon tonight, the most magic comes from that moon. She shouldcome and see it. Plus I am going to be making my special dessert fortonight!" I was so excited.

"Don't tell me... and apple rhubarbpie?" My father painfully asked, which I nodded.

"You know I haven't been able toactually eat an apple since that witch of a sister in law tried tokill me!" My Father said and I just laughed. "Okay, so Jareth,the powerful and cruel king of the goblins is going to be afraid ofapples for his whole life? What a pity!" Then I got him started.

"Roselea! You know that Elizabeth wasa very horrible Fae. She almost killed me!"

"Yes, but not all the apples I havein my garden are poisoned! You should trust me! Now what are youhiding from me?" Then he stepped in front of the tarp. "Nothing,you have to wait for tonight..." and I went into the kitchen toprepare that pie.

-Time skip-

The full moon was rising, the lightcame over the castle. I loved the Crystal moon... it was a beautifulmoon. You could only see it in the Underground... a beautiful moon.It was not like the Blue Moon for the Humans, this moon could do theimpossible. It was going to be a pretty special moon. Then I heard athud from the throne room. "Sarah! Please let me know when you fallin here like that!" I heard my Father yell. " Well I didn't knowanything or where this coin was going to take me!" I heard Sarahyell back. I walked into the room and saw Sarah, she was dressed in ausual outfit. She hasn't really changed. I ran and gave her a bighug, and she gave a big hug in return. "Thank you for inviting mehere, so what is the Crystal moon?" She asked.

"Well, the Crystal moon has the mostmagic of any moon, this is the same moon my Father used to create me.He used the magic of the moon to create me. This moon is also knownas the transporting moon. It has enough magic to transport someoneanywhere."

Then the moon was at its highest peakand the tarp was lifted. "Surprise, Rosalea! I found this mirror inthe storage and bought it up for you to see tonight." My Fathersaid and then the mirror revealed Sara and I then it shifted to a newpicture. It was an older Sarah with my father in the mirror. Then abig flash came and I couldn't believe my very eyes. "Where are we?"A familiar British accent was spoken from the man who looked like myfather...