Chapter VII

Chapter 7

Roselea's POV

It was quite funny to see the confusion, but we couldn't possibly communicate effectively. No matter how fun it was, we needed to do something...

"How about I go get some tea? We can talk about our problem over a cup of tea and a slice of pie." I said and everyone smiled at the thought. "What a lovely idea, can I come with you?" The other Sarah asked me and I nodded. She sat up from her spot next to her Jareth and she came with me.

As we walked, we tried to have a conversation, even if it was a ton of questions.

"So, Roselea, what happened to me from this world? The first time." The older Sarah asked and I was glad to answer. "Well, she completed the Labyrinth,said the words and she never came back until I was in trouble." I summarized and Sarah had a confused look on her face. "Why would she come back?"

"I didn't really know, until she helped my father to save me from my evil Uncle Flare..."

"Flare? Who is this guy?"

"He was my father's evil twin, but I banished him and he will forever be a ghost. He hit me, tortured me... I was chained to the wall, nothing but the rags of my birthday dress on me, and my hair cut this short."

"So that is why it's uneven... I was wondering that."

Then we were in the kitchen, the smell of pastries permeated the room. I went to the kettle and poured the hot water into the tea pot. I then placed the whole tea set on a silver tray. "Are you sure you can carry that all by yourself?" Sara asked and I nodded. "I can do many things, Sarah, you will learn." I smiled and made vines to pick up the tray. "Whoa! That is so cool! Can Jareth do that too?" I shook my head. "Life Fae are the ones that do vines and nature stuff. I am a duel elemental Fae. My father's element of water, and my grandmother's element of life." I said while slicing the pie into pieces and placing a slice on the plate. I then grabbed some forks and then Sarah decided to carry that tray for me. "I can carry this for you." Was all she said and I smiled. "You are quite helpful, thank you." Then I grabbed the tray with the tea set on it and we went back to the Throne Room.

Jareth's POV

(Roselea's Father)

I then saw my daughter return with a tray with the tea set on it, and the older Sarah with the tray with pie slices. "Yum! Looks delicious!" The younger Sarah said, looking at the pie. "How do you take your tea, Jareth number 2?" Roselea asked, "Just plain, thanks." He told my daughter and she looked at him if he was crazy. "Father, milk, one sugar." She said and she handed me my tea. "How about you Sarah Number 1?" She asked the younger Sarah. "milk, two sugars."

"Same with me, Roselea." The other Sarah answered too. Then Roselea fixed her tea, she took her tea milk, three sugars. Then she passed the pieces of pie, which everyone was excited but me. "Come on, Father, try it! It is fine!" Roselea said as she took a bite. I tried a little and I smiled, Roselea knew how to make a pie... The other Sarah and Jareth were enjoying the pie too. "Did you make this?"

The other me asked. "Yes I did, I used the apples I grow in the garden." She replied, and she smiled proudly. "So, I have an idea about how to tell us apart." The other me said and I was totally fine with that idea. No Jareth number two or Sarah number two... "Well, what is your plan, dear?" The older Sarah asked. "Well, we have a last name of Everlid, so we can just need to say our last name too. Speaking of that... What is your last name, Jareth?" The other me asked and I couldn't believe I was going to use my last name... now Sarah would have to yell my full name and I would be pulled to wherever she would. "Well, my last name is Eden, Roselea's full name is Roselea Ann Eden...and my full name is Jareth Quinn Eden." I said and Sarah Williams looked at me. "You have a full name?!" And then I looked at Sarah annoyingly... "Doesn't everyone?..."

"Roselea, you have a pretty name, goes with your beauty." Jareth Everlid said and my daughter blushed. "Thanks..." She added.

A tea party with basically ourselves... that would be an interesting tale to tell...

Hey Readers! Thanks to Labyrinth I have a last name for my characters. All the other names I made were so weird... anyway... I hoped you all liked this chapter. Comments are welcome!

Until Next Update!

KatarinaTheSaiyan