Chapter XX

Sarah Williams POV

"Sarah?" I asked, reaching out and touching her arm.
She looked up from her hands where she had been playing with her wedding band for the last hour since we cut contact with the two Jareth's and Roselea.

"Yeah, sorry." She said, flashing an apologetic smile at me. She most likely felt bad because this was the first time she had spoken in the last hour.

"He is coming Sarah. He said so himself, You heared him."

She nodded frantically.

"You don't doubt that do you?"

She shook her head.

"Then what are you worried about?"
She looked up at me again. I looked into her eyes and was swarmed with emotion. I could see the subtle things in there of love and sadness. But the biggest and most dominant emotion over all of them was fear.

"I'm scared for Jareth..." she hesitated, but soon elaborated. "I don't know about the Jareth in this world, but the Jareth in mine is this strong, powerful man who strikes fear into those around him with the look in his eye. But there is a chink, in the armor that surrounds his heart. That chink is his family. The reason I didn't want you to tell Jareth of my pregnancy, is because if he knew, it would be like he was thrown into a battle with blinkers on. I'd worry he'd be to distracted to protect himself." She says, playing with her wedding band once more.

"Then you did the right thing." I told her, reaching out and touching her hand.

She shook her head.
"No... Because what happens now, if Jareth gets into a fight with Vailan, and he tells him. That would most certainly kill him..."
I nod understandingly. I couldn't imagine how she filter,  knowing she may well kill her husband, who she obviously loved, either way.
I shuffled next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.
"I know. But from what I know of Jareth. If Vailan tells him your pregnant, he would fight twice as hard. Because he would be fighting, not just for you, but for the baby too."

Hi guys. I know this one is really short, and unspeakably late. And I'm sorry for that. I have tried to write, but every time I do I can't think of anything to say. I cut my self off from the outside world, and this is the second time I have been on this account sinse I last updated. Katarina has been a great friend to me, and has always tried to help me. Even if I haven't been there to know. And I thank her for that. She has been patient with me, just like all of you have. It was today, when I was reading story descriptions and I found one that said updated January 2016. Now I always save these kinds of story's,  but always worry about reading them for fear of them being abandoned. Then I realised how much of a hipogrit I was being. I was judging people, on how long it had been since their last update, though it had been months since mine. Now please don't mistake me in thinking I am back, as I cannot control my mentality enough anymore to garentee that...

I just want you to know that I am trying.

Labyrinth