seks- 6

Frank had been sitting in his lonely apartment the whole weekend pondering over the two notes he had gotten that week. The second note did not make sense before he found the first one.

❝You’re beautiful, you know?❞

                              xoG

❝I hope you know, because you are.❞

                                xoG

Everything seemed off about it, who in the fucking world would think of Frank as beautiful? No one he knew or could think of for sure.

He had spent the whole weekend on the couch with the two notes in his hands, feeling twitchy and shaky as if he was waiting for something to explode. Frank hated feeling like this, as if he was vulnerable and fragile as a porcelain doll made of the most delicate porcelain.

It was a horrible feeling for him in many ways- more ways than he could remember or simply wanted to forget- to banish from his memory forever.

Vulnerability only led to pain and self-destruction, Frank had learned that the hard way.

He had been so shaken up about that even Sweet Pea nor Rupaul’s Drag Race couldn’t help him feeling better- fuck Rupaul and the constant talk about showing some vulnerability making him feel like an anxious teenager again.

The notes were most probable some stupid prank some students- or teachers (adults could be horrible cruel if they wanted to) pulled on him just to mess with the fat fuck Mr. Iero aka him.

They would probably drag this as far out as they could, trying to make him think that someone actually had the hots for him only to reveal the truth and rub it painfully in his face that someone would never look in his direction twice- at least not looking like he did now.

He had more than once pulled out the notes from his bookshelf, tempted to rip them to pieces and set fire to them. But for some reason he just couldn’t.

A tiny piece of him hoped and longed for that the notes were real, it wasn’t like he had his hopes up, but it was just something with the notes that reminded Frank of a set of blinding hazel eyes and a wide grin with small teeth.

-

Pete had never felt more excited than right now.

It wasn’t just because he had forgotten to take his pills, but;

He had a potential buyer!

Someone had actually answered his Craigslist advertisement and was interested in buying a shit ton of his homemade alcohol.

If that wasn’t goals as fuck, Pete had no idea what else it could be.

The fact that someone was actually interested made him want to go to school on Monday. He had managed to fake his illness the last week, he hadn’t felt like going to school and he hadn’t managed to perfect his liquor if he hadn’t been ‘sick’, besides, Mrs. Wentz had always been easy convincing.

Pete was just so fucking happy there he was almost skipping through the park not really caring where he would end up.

His mother had said some fresh air would do him good after being ‘sick’ for so long, but she hadn’t specified how fresh the air had to be, so Pete being Pete and bored out of his mind found himself headed towards the stoner area just behind one of the creepy parks in Belleville.

Pete wasn’t much of a stoner himself, he did enjoy the one joint once in a while, but he wasn’t particular fond of spending too much time being high and giggly. He had actually been calculating on how much time one would lose through the years of being a pothead.