elleve - 11

Yo have an extra long chapter bc it's summer and I suck at updating

"Holy shit," Pete suddenly gasped as he was about to park his car in the schools parking lot again. "Fuck, he is hot." He continued while staring out of the window at his side, still clutching the steering wheel without making any other moves to park his car.

"What," Gerard asked a bit confused by Pete's sudden outburst and even more confused by how Pete clearly said 'he', or could he have heard completely wrong? Not wanting to take that risk and ending up insulting Pete, Gerard settled by asking; "Who? Where is she?"

Pete made a sound made up by a cough and gasp before turning to Gerard with a dreamy yet serious expression making Gerard sweat a bit.

"Him." Pete grabbed Gerard's face with his hands and turned him in that direction Pete had spotted the 'hot guy'. Gerard hadn’t missed how Pete had put pressure on 'him' as he corrected him, and it made Gerard wish he could be just as open with his sexuality as Pete seemed to be.

He let Pete guide his head even though he was not really comfortable with others touching his face or body in general.

"How come I've never seen this gorgeous god on our school before?" He heard Pete whisper in awe beside him as he stared at no one else than his brother, Mikey, who was currently leaning against his car and smoking like a chimney.

As he felt every colour drain from his face, Gerard started lowkey panicking inside his head. Pete could not develop a crush on his older brother, nope nopeti nope! Moreover, if Mikey was here, chain-smoking on his school's parking lot and most likely waiting for Gerard to appear, something had happened, and most likely something bad.

Mikey would never have picked Gerard up from school out of kindness nor free will. Never in a million years.

Feeling his heart slowly starting to speed up, Gerard managed to escape Pete's surprisingly strong grip before his panic transformed into a panic attack. Pete didn't seem to care seeing as he still hadn't managed to park his car nor moved his eyes away from Mikey motherfucking Way. How Pete even found Mikey attractive, or 'gorgeous' as he had described his older brother, was an unsolved mystery for Gerard, and thinking about it made Gerard nauseous and cringe.

He knew that he couldn't just sit in Pete's still running car and that he eventually had to step out of the comfortable and smoke scented purple Toyota, but he didn’t want to. He doesn't want to step into Mikey's white BMW just to be yelled at, insulted and made fun of. Gerard doesn't want to know what's happened so Mikey had to pick him up, he doesn't need nor want any family drama to stress about right now.

But- because there always seemed to exist a 'but' in Gerard's life, especially now, the thing is that he has to. Gerard knew that if he didn't step out of Pete's car sooner or later, Mikey would have found him eventually and that wouldn't have turned out pretty.

If there's something Mikey couldn't stand, it was waiting. Mikey waw not a patient person. Not at all.

"It's my brother," Gerard said after a while of trying to calm himself down and mentally preparing himself for meeting Mikey.

"He's 22 years old." He added, quickly glancing towards Pete only to see his face fall a bit. That was exactly what he had hoped for too, but not in any mean way. Gerard didn’t want to be like that girl in Clueless, he was not interested in Mikey or anything (which is good since incest is gross), but because he doesn't want Pete to be hurt by Mikey and his asshole personality. Maybe in an alternative universe where Mikey actually was nicer and gay (or any other sexuality where you like the same sex), he wouldn't mind Pete and Mikey being boyfriends.