Chapter 2 New Beginning

Today I packed up the rest of my belongings and went on my journey to my new home. I took the train there and walked the rest of the way there. I passed many beautiful houses on the way and many beautiful wall paintings as well. When I finally reached my destination I meet two of my brother's. One was tall, older than me, he had brown hair, suit and tie on, looked professional. The other was small, he was younger than me, on top of the older boys shoulders, he was wearing a jacket pink and blue, also blue shorts.
The older one said, "Hi, Hailee right?"
I didn't reply, he looked at me confused. I just nod my head yes.
The younger one said, "Hi sis my name is Tyree!"
I said nothing, they both looked at me confused. The older one ignored it and introduced himself.
"Hi am Shane nice to meet you." He said.
I still stayed silent and shake his hand.
Shane said "Well, all your belongings have been sent to your room already. Your room is just up the stairs we left signs to help you find your way. You may stay there until dinner if you want I'll come to get you when it's done."
I bowed politely and went to my room. The house was big if not for the signs to lead me I would have been lost. When I got to my room I shut the door and began to unpack my things.