Chapter 9 confessions

I was in the garden, in that tall beautiful tree just looking at the photos I had taken last night. When I suddenly realized I forgot my pad of paper in the house. I felt so stupid to most people they wouldn't ever flip out about forgetting PAPER of all things, but its the only way I can communicate with my brothers because they don't understand sign language. I slowly opened the door but stopped because they were all talking about me!
"Sis is really nice!" Stated Tyree.
"Ya, its a shame what happened to her parents though," said Apollo sadly.
Shane said, "ya, poor Hailee who knows what she's going through."
"She really is brave though being able to contain all of this and at the same time helping others with there problems when hers are bigger." Said Dirk sadly.
"You guys love Hailee don't you!" Said my Father who apparently appeared out of thin air!
"N-no, sir! She's our sister now!" said Subaru embarrassed!
"You're so obvious! All of you!," said my father, "well she's not my real daughter Hailee can make her own decisions, but if any of you hurt he I will put my foot down because no matter what she still matters to me!"
"Are you saying that we-" said Fate
"Yes," said father, "just tell me one thing do you all love Hailee? And are you going to hurt her?" Father asked directly.
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Shane
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Nate
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Fate
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Mitchell
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Tyree
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Yukio
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Dirk
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Ash
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Apollo
"Yes, and no I will not hurt her," said Noah
Subaru
They all l-love me!!!! I was so shocked I don't notice the rock behind me.
BAM!!!!
I smacked my head on the ground! Everyone came running out.
"Hailee are you okay!?" Yelled Yukio
I said nothing just sat there blankly staring into nothingness.
"Hailee your heads bleeding! We need to get you to the hospital!" Said Shane worryingly.
I got up and ran, ran, ran, I ran all the way to me quit spot by the pond. The only real reason why I loved that spot so much is because my parents took me here all the time it's my place to escape from all the pain. As I was sitting there it began to rain.
What should I do? They all love me how could someone love me? Its all my fault my parents are died I hid like a chicken under that couch! I watched them die I looked into there eyes as they lay lifeless! I don't deserve love! I don't deserve my life!
"Hailee, you heard us didn't you?" Said father from above me, I was sitting on the ground still.
I nod yes to answer.
"I know you feel that you don't deserve love..." father said as he sat down next to me "but you out of everyone in the world deserve love Hailee, you have been through more than anyone else, you deserve it."
"He's right Hailee I agree." Said a voice behind me. I turn around and there was mother "you deserve love." She said. Everyone was there all looking at me.
Shane walked over to me and started to examine my head.
"Am going to clean this up later okay?" Shane said.
"Okay," I write and smile like always.
"Hailee I love you," each of them said.
Father and mother had left. it was just me and the boys.
I smile at them.
I still feel like I don't deserve love or kindness. But for some reason, I feel like a completely different person around all of them. I thought all the way home. When we arrived Shane sat me down and began to clean my wound.
"This might hurt a bit." He said.
"Don't hurt her!" Said, Tyree
"It's okay I don't feel a thing." I write and smile happily at Tyree.
"Alright, all clean and bandaged up too," said Shane, "now go upstairs to your room and rest, no arguing about it."
I nod my head yes and go to my room.
Everyone said goodnight and I fell asleep thinking about this crazy day of confessions...