Chapter 8 meeting last members

Today is the wedding! My new mother choose out a beautiful dress and has made me her maid of honor! I decided to go look around before the wedding began. I walked right into the hall where my new mother was going to walk in. There was a man looked older than me.
"What are you doing here? this place is reserved for family members only." He said
I wrote, "I am a family member."
"Oh am sorry you must be Hailee!" Said the man
"Who are you? If I may ask." I write.
He looks at me as he introduces himself, "my name is Nate nice to meet you!" He says happily. Nate had a black suit, orange hair, and lime green tie.
"Nice to meet you too!" I write and smile happily.
Then out of nowhere another boy appeared he looked younger than me, only a little though.
"Who is she." The man said coldly.
I smile happily "am Hailee Conklin!" I write.
"She is the daughter of the man our mom is marrying.....how disappointing," said the man.
I just kept smiling and bowed politely to greet him.
"What is your name? If I may ask." I wrote.
"Fate world best singer and future super actor!" Said Fate
"Oh, I loved your singing its really amazing!" I write and smile happily.
"Well, at least you have good taste." Fate said measly.
"Now don't be so mean to her, I can tell you like her Fate!" Said Nate smiling.
Fate turned red "S-shut up Nate!" He said embarrassed.
"You're so easy to read, but didn't look so embarrassed she is really nice, we all like her, isn't that right everyone!"
I hear a loud sound behind me.
"Yes!" Everyone said. I turned around to see all my new brother's standing there looking at me.
"Sis looks so beautiful!" Said Tyree happily.
"Yes she does," everyone agrees to Tyree's statement.
"So now you have met all of us." Said Noah from behind me.
"Hi, Nate!" Said Ash excitingly.
After that, the wedding began! I took pictures with the new camera I had received from Dirk yesterday. I took photos of father, mother, and my brothers just enjoying the whole day with my new family! I even caught the flower bouquet! Little did I know that later on confessions of love were going to happen and my new life was about to take a big turn.....