Chapter 3 fathers story

Eventually, everything was unpacked and I received a knock on my door. I opened the door it was Shane.
"Time to eat let's go," said Shane.
As am following Shane we head down to the dining table there was Tyree and six other men one looked my age the others older than me. I was nervous when I realized the one who looked my age was in my class with me! His name is Yukio he has red hair, wears a black jacket, black pants, and the jacket has our school sign on it. Yukio stands up when he saw me and looked like he was going to say something, but didn't he sat back down. I sat in between two new brother's and one had silver hair, a plaided pink and white shirt on. The other had purple hair, glasses purple, suit of black, and purple tie. They look similar though like twins.
"Hi my name is Apollo," said the guy with purple hair.
I said nothing just smiled at him, he just stared at me.
"I guess she doesn't like you Apollo," said the guy with silver hair "Hi am Ash!"
I still said nothing just smiled at him.
Then Yukio said, "The freak doesn't talk."
Everyone yelled at him I just smiled. I was used to hearing all those words, so much so I just ignore it.
Shane said "That was not called for Yukio! Hailee am sorry to ask this but is it true?"
I nod my head yes and smiled.
"See I told you IT doesn't talk no one likes IT and now IT is my sister!" Said Yukio.
I still sat there saying nothing to no one just smiling. Then I spotted a pen and paper on the counter. I grabbed it everyone looked at me. I wrote, "Am going out it was nice meeting you all." I then handed it to Apollo he read it out loud, and I bowed politely, smiled then walked away. I went outside found a beautiful spot there was a huge tree, surrounded by millions of pretty flowers, sun shining upon them all. I climbed it and laid on a branch. I slowly fell asleep on the branch as it slowly swayed back and forth by the wind. Little did I know while I was in my slumber my dad was in the house talking to the boys. The ones that were there any way I still had other brother's that weren't here today.
"So how's everything going so far?" Said my father worryingly.
Shane told him what had happened earlier before father had arrived.
My father said, "Hailee has had to go through so much she has reasons why she doesn't talk do you want to know them?"
Everyone nodded yes even Yukio. Yukio may not act like it or say it but he has always liked Hailee, and the real reason he was mad about her being his sister is that he loved her.
My dad explains "Hailee's real parents wer-"
Before he could finish everyone said at the same time "real parents!?"
Father said " yes, now let me finish they were murdered in front of her, she saw the whole thing after that she was passed from home to home, they would beat her until she couldn't stand, they would hurt her so badly that all pain to her is numb she can feel pain anymore because of that, when I became her father she never spoke she is always getting teased and physically bullied at school, she has no friends she's all alone I was rarely home so she was always by herself always alone."
When he finally finished everyone was so sad Yukio was crying he felt so bad.
Father said "But for some reason she doesn't care what people say about her she just smiles and doesn't stand up for herself ever, I think she thinks its all her fault and she deserves to be treated that way I don't know though she won't talk about it, she never cries so no one, not even me can tell when she is sad she only ever smiles and says she's fine."