Chapter 4 Sadness

I woke up still in the tree when I looked down I saw everyone looking at me with sad faces and Yukio crying. I looked at them confused and sat up in the tree.
Then I saw father "you still enjoy being outside better than being inside all day don't you?"
I nod my head yes to reply and smile happily.
"Hailee are you okay? It's hard for me to tell sometimes you never tell me what's going on."
I nod my head, yes to answer his question that am fine and smile.
He said "good, now come down here to meet the rest of your brother's well, the ones that are here anyway."
I jumped out of the tree everyone quickly got scared except for dad he has gotten used to me jumping of stuff that's high. I landed safely on the ground on my feet like always. Everyone sighed with relief.
"Hi, am Dirk." Said the man with blond hair, wearing a suit of black, red tie and glasses that were also black.
I smiled and bowed politely to him.
Another man with silver hair to wearing a suit of white and grey tie "Hi my name is Noah."
I smiled and bowed politely to him.
"Hi the names Mitchell!" He grabbed my hand and shakes it I smiled politely. Mitchell had blond hair too, dressed like a monk.
"Am Subaru." Subaru had a basketball jacket on looked like he was in the big leagues, he had greenish blue hair.
I bowed politely and smiled at him and when I did that his face turned bright red.
"There's still two more though they're not here." Said Subaru while trying to hide his embarrassment.
I wrote "okay," I still had the paper and pen on me, "am going for a walk in the woods." I gave it to my father who intern read it out loud. Then left with my hands in my pockets
Yukio said, "I need to go apologies to Hailee!"
"She'll be in the woods near the abandoned church most likely by the river," Father said.
Yukio said "Thanks!" Then was on his way to find me.