Chapter three:

When I woke up I was in a cell, and my thigh was bandaged.

"Andrew!" I called.

"Over here!" He said.

"Where ar-" I started.

"Who are you and where are you from?" Said a man.

" It's just me and my brother. You?" I ask.

"Rick. Rick Grimes. What's your name?" He replied.

"Elliot" I mutter.

I try to stand up but blood rushed to my head and I fall to the ground.

"You're not stable enough. You wouldn't make it past the gates." Said an old man. "Sorry. My names Hershel. And I'm the doctor."

"Ok. When can we leave then?"

"Not for a couple of days. But I don't think you would even make it if you were perfectly fine. Maybe you guys could sta-"

"Hershel. Don't. That's not your call. We can talk about it later." Said the man named Rick.

I looked around at the faces. There was the a women with short hair. Another women with the sword and dreadlocks. A oriental man next to a women with short brown hair. A little boy that looked a little older than Andrew. A pretty blond with a baby in her arms. And a man with a crossbow. Then the old man and Rick. But I could hear kids and chatter in the other rooms/cells. The crossbow reminded me of my own bow.

"Where's my bow?" I demanded.

"That doesn't matter." Said Rick. "Just rest until we decide what to do you you."