Souls-22

**Anddddd we're back to Souls POV! :D hoorrayyy!**

I'm not really sure what happened. Patch had informed me on some things, but I still wasn't sure how I had survived the Kragon... I don't think it had eaten me, but I'm not even sure.

The only thing that had bothered me the most was that Aida hadn't been by to see me since I had awoke. Someone had told me she was upset about killing Sampson and Grimes. Which led me to another thing, why would Grimes of all people be the one to betray us? I thought we had made an ally, not the biggest enemy in the whole universe. It turns out he was Colonel Grimes Blackheart...

Pyra, Saraphina and Sedna had been working on restoring the Rings ever since we got back too. I'm not sure what was all entailed with recreating them, but it seemed to be a pretty long process. The Dragons hadn't left the Queen's sides once the reformation began.

I walked around the Zephyr's palace and looked at the smaller Dragons who were either napping or eating grass. They reminded me of cows in a way and that made me chuckle for some reason.

"Alanna," I said seeing her looking up at Stygian who was watching over the younger ones.

"Hi Caleb," she said softly.

"Come here love," I held my arms out and held her tightly in my arms.

"I'm sorry," she cried and started trembling.

"Hey, Alanna look at me," I said pulling her face to mine.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. God it hurt to see my angel cry like that, I didn't know how else I was supposed to help her either.

"Princess, you know it wasn't your fault."

"I killed them... with that stupid Ring. I don't want it anymore I want it gone."

I kissed her forehead and sighed, "I know love, I know. Right now all we can do is wait and see what they are doing with the others. Will you try to be happy for me? After all, we survived didn't we?" I said kissing her nose softly.

"Yes," she blushed and kissed me gently.

"There's the Lanna I know."

*Okay yes it's really short! sorry :( but I'm about to finish up this book and be done with this series I think. I seem to struggle with making third books majority of the time. Sooo for now there's probably two more chapters then it's done! Thanks for reading. :) **