Chapter Two

Sorry for any spelling errors. I was doing this in the 15 minutes

I'm doing this in the last 15 minutes I have. So sorry for any spelling errors.

~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

"Well you should have told us like once you smelt her!"

"Calm down Beta Jake."

OK let me get this straight. Alpha Luke, and Beta Jake? Who is the Delta? Maybe I'll find out later.

I finished my lunch with the help of Luke feeding me. As I walked down the hallway and felt a different presence walking behind me. I knew it wasn't Luke you any of his pack. I felt a tug on my arm as I jerked around and slapped my follower with my free hand. He fell to the floor and I realized he wasn't from our school. I looked at him as his eyes shot up. I looked at them and knew he wasn't human nor werewolf. He was a vampire. Werewolves aren't the strongest creatures in our world. It goes from Angels, to Werewolves, to Vampires, to Humans. See? So since I am both Werewolf and Angel, I'm the two strongest breeds mixed in together.

He got up and ran to me and pinned me making me fall to the ground. I looked up at him as he looked into my gold eyes. A shock of surprise wen through his eyes when his surprise ended and he pushed on my arms harder making me wince a bit. I realized my feet weren't pinned so I took the advantage and pushed him off me with my feet. He fell off me getting up as I got up and looked into my gold eyes that only an Angel can have. I wave of surprise passed through as he pushed it away and ran.

After the vampire left I fixed my hair and went to my next class. I realized that getting rid of the vampire took an entire class period. I went to English my last class and was about to open the door when Luke and Jake opened it and a wave a relief washed over them as their faces relaxed. I could tell Luke had been worried when he picked me up and spun me around finally letting me touch the ground long enough for me to feel it then I was up against the wall with Luke's lips a centimeter away from mine when our lips crashed and I felt fireworks explode in my body. He pulled away and moved his lips to my ear and whispered in a low husky whisper "We were looking for you. Where were you?" I couldn't reply because he crashed his lips back onto mine. We just kissed before we heard a cough and remembered that Jake was there. "Hey you two, go get a room." Luke looked at me then picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder as we walked out of the class room. "I wasn't actually intending for him to take her." Was all I heard from Jake before Luke took us to an empty room and placed me on the desk. He kissed me holding my hips as his kiss turned it into a full out heated make out session.

I felt like my life was on cloud nine I moaned one las time before the bell went off signifying that Luke and I spent all period having "fun" in an empty room. We got our clothes back on and grabbed our bags then walked out of school. Luke brought me to his car and helped me into it. He drove me to my house and walked to the door with me. I opened the door and walked in with Luke following me. I walked into the living room where my parents were and sat down Luke sitting next to me puling me onto his lap. My parents gave me a weird look before I spoke. "Mom, Dad, this is Alpha Luke, my mate." they both looked shocked then happiness flooded my mothers eyes and she pretty much yelled at me, "GO GET PACKED! HE IS PROBABLY PLANNING TO TAKE YOU TO HIS HOUSE! GO NOW!" It wasn't a rude yell but it was loud. I got up off of Luke's lap and went to my room. I noticed Luke wasn't following me. Hmm considering we are fully mated he probably had to tell my parents... Or not.

~A/N

Hey sorry I haven't uploaded. I was very busy... you know with school and stuff.

So I'm gonna try and get the next chapter out pretty soon. Sorry again for the wait. If you guys like it dont like it out of pity, tell me if its good or not. Okay I want your guy's full out opinions. First to comment will get a dedication.

9/3/13: So WarriorKenzi is demanding another chapter. I'm gonna try and get chapter 3 done by tomorrow. Wish me luck you guys!

PEACE

~WarriorAleks