Chapter Twenty-Two

Recap: I was HUNGRY!

~+~+~

I opened the fridge and bent down looking on the bottom shelf when I heard a voice speak "Thats one fine ass babe." I turned to see Luke, stroking an imaginary beard. "Haha, very nice." I said sarcastically. I went up to him and kissed him deeply. He moaned as I pulled back slowly and ran. "Tease!" Luke yelled after me as I hid in a closet.

I heard footsteps walk till in front of the were I was hiding. It opened to and I saw Luke. "Hey babe" I said casually. He looked at me then smirked lifting me up over his shoulder "ah!" I screamed then looking down at his butt "Pretty good view up here" I commented still looking at his butt. "Yeah. I got a good view too if I look to my right." Luke said.

Luke opened a door and set me down on my feet before backing up and closing it with a lock. "What Luke let me in." I whined. "Payback a bitch." he yelled from inside before he started laughing. Thunder cackled outside as I jumped "Crap." I muttered as it started pouring. I went behind a tree and shifted picking up my clothes having a good plan in my head.

I put them under a small ledge for a patio roof, and went to the doors whos curtains were open... and glass too. I sat infront of them and did my magical puppy eyes and whimpering. Luke walked by casually to the kitchen and looked towards me slowly. He smirked and continued walking towards the kitchen. 'asshole' I said into his mind.

I heard chuckling from inside and groaned in my head knowing he wasn't going to come get me. I layed down and quickly thought of something. Standing up and backed up a bit and ran at the glass doors. I jumped at them breaking them and landing inside. Kevin and Rhaini came running from the stairs and stopped when the saw me.

I stood up shaking any small pieces of glass from my fur and opened my wings slowly flying out and grabbing my clothes then slowly flying back in. As I came in the door Luke was looking at all the glass.  I went into the bathroom that was a few feet away and went into it shifting and getting changed into my clothes. I walked out "Hey babe." I said kissing his cheek before going up to the room. I heard him huff and laughed to myself.

I went into the bathroom in our room and grabbed a black towel and started drying my hair off when I heard Luke come in. "Why did you break the glass?" He asked. "Well you see.... an asshole locked me outside and I had to for I was getting soaked to my bones." I said. He looked at me then smiled. "Thats my mate" he said before hugging me. I hugged him back then let go of him going downstairs for I never got the food I needed!

I again went downstairs and opened the fridge. I grabbed the ham, cheese, mustard, and mayo, then grabbed two lices of bread and made myself a sandwhich. I began eating it when Luke came in. He looked at me right as I finished the sandwhich my cheeks looking like chipmunks. He broke out laughing and fell to the floor.

I finished chewing my sandwhich and just looked at him "Whats funny?" I asked. "Nothing...." he said trailing off wiping a tear from his eyes. I started thinking and spoke again after about fifteen minutes. "Babe?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah?" "What if I told you I wanted a child?" I asked scared for his answer.

"I would be thrilled honey." He said hugging me. "Then.... I-i want to have a b-baby." I said stuttoring a bit. He looked at me and happyness filled his eyes. He kissed me and lets just say things got heated quickly!

~+~+~

I woke up tired from that night, Luke insisted we "create" the child now. I got a feeling in my stomach and ran to the toilet. I threw up and just sat there tired from what might happen next. Was it something I ate? No... I just ate my sandwhich yesturday thats it....

Hmmm. What could it be? Then it hit me 'Rhaini?' I asked threw the angel link. 'Yes?' she asked still tired from sleep. 'Can you birng me a pregnancy test?' I asked her. She squeeled in the link giving me a headache and agreed.