Chapter Seventeen

We finally got back to the house, and I went to living room and sat on the couch sighing happy that I was finally home. One of the pack members came in while I wasn't paying attention and sat on my lap. "Hey this doesn't feel like the couch." I heard Ryler say. I felt his weight on me. He started bouncing up and down as if testing me. I coughed from the weight of his 16 year old werewolf body. He looked behind him, "Oh hey Cara, didn't know you were there." He said with a smirk. "haha, now get off me." I said. He stood up as I got up and headed upstairs. 

~+~+~+~

I will be updating this for along the weekend. This isn't the whole chapter. But I'm sick right now, and don't feel like doing more (rightnow.)

Aleks our Beaches... for now.

I went upstairs hearing Ryler laugh. I went in my room and sat on the bed taking out a book. I was reading it untill I heard the bedroom door opened. I looked up to see my mate. He smiled lightly before going to the bathroom. I think for a shower, ro just to pee... either one.

~15 Min Later~

I heard the shower  turn off knowing he had finally finished. I finished the book, it wasn't that big so I was just staring at the dresser, lost in my thoughts. I was snapped out of it when he walked infront of my vision with only a towel covering his lower half. Half of me was disepointed the otherside was sorta glad he had covered himself up. I looked him up and down before looking out the window that was next to the bed. I heard shuffling around before there was a dip in the bed, from him climbing into the covers. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the shower on striping out of my clothes climbing into the warm water. I relaxed going into thought. WOW, I just realized I haven't said anything to my own mate, we were alone in the room for I don't know how long and I haven't spoken a singel word to him... wow.

~+~+~+~+~+~

Okay so I still feel sick, I can't concentrate and need to get out of my. I atleast updated after being sick since the last time. I'm sorry that its not alot, but stay with me. I'm having really depressing moments, and I'm having mood swings. Its part of my life style. Nothing is wrong with me, I just of my family flue. My dad is still sick, and we all just feel sick. We've been sleeping it off. So I hope you guys will stick with me thorugh my hard times. I promise I will update soon.

Aleks Out Beaches