Chapter Four

Sorryforthewaitguysschoolhaskeptmebusy. um, IactuallyrememberedtodothischapterthankstoWarriorKenziforthereminders, andmotivation.ImgoingtobeupdatingitasIgoalong, thiswillbedonearoundSunday, ilget to do it at WarriorKenzi's house. If this is screwed up I don't know whats going on iwth it. But It actually does say something.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

We left the bedroom, and headed downstairs. Everyone was dressed and waiting for us it seemed like that. When we got to the bottom, we both headed to the living room were everyone was. I looked around and was surprised to see Luke's parents.

We got to the mall and I was surprised with how not full the mall was. Hmmm. . . wonder why. We walked into it and walked into stores.

We finally finished walking the entire mall for hours! Geez, never knew shopping could be so tiring. The guys were all caring bags. My phone rang and I pulled it out to see my dad's caller ID. OH shit! I forgot about him. I answered it "Hello?" "Cara where the hell are you?" . . . "um... at the mall?" 

"With who? You better not be there alone!" "I'm with the ALpha, and Beta, along with thier families." I heard him sigh through the phne "Good. Make sure to be home tonight, I got worried sick about you." "Yes, um, dad you do remeber there is a pack link right?" I heard chuckling and giggling behind me knowing it was my friends. "OH- I remeber the pack link, I just didn't uh- think about it." 

"I knew it! You forgot about the pack link! Oh-dad, you are getting old if your forgetting about the pack phone. Geez. Talk to you later dad, I'll be home tonight, instead of with my mate." I did an exhaderated(spell fail) sigh at the end.  I heard him sigh on the other end "Fine. . . You can  stay with your mate. But use protection!" OH GEEZ! I heard everyone laughing behind me. "Okay dad, talk to you later." "bye sweetie." I hung up and looked at Luke on the floor laughing and rolling around holding his stomach. I looked at him amaused that he was laughing so hard. "Luke get off the floor, your going to get dirty." I told him. He stopped laughing and looked up at me. "Who made you my mom?" "hmm... I'm your mate, so I could sleep on the couch tonight instead of in your room." I looked at him as he rushed to get up and dusted his pants off. I knew that would work! "You're not going to sleep on the couch are you?" he asked "hmmm" he looked at me with a worried face. "I might-" I was cut off when he quickly spoke "Don't sleep on the couch baby, please! PLEASE! I'm begging you don't sleep on the couch." I looked at him. "If you let me finish I was going to say 'I might NOT sleep on the couch.' but you had to go and cut me off so let me think." I took my time thinking getting him more worried. "I guess I'll sleep in your room." i let out an exagerated sigh as if it were a bad thing. "Yes!" he fist pumped the air before bringing me into a hug. I heard laughing behind us before someone spoke up "I guess you're his weakness Cara." Oh shit. I knew that voice. I froze in place scared to death.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Hey guys. Hope you liked that chapter. Funny, but now uh oh who could it be? Questions filled with more questions. Have to find out in the next chapter. *evil laugh* maybe another one won't come out. Oh yes. If someone wants to make a cover for me, be welcome to do so. I will gladly welcome it. I don't have instagram so don't try giving it to me though there. (wwat person doesn't use instagram? I'm that person. I do personally dislike instagram don't get on my ass about it. It's my opinion. So yeah)

Everyone is waiting. Hurry Up.

Aleks Out Beaches