Chapter Twenty

Recap: "Hey no sticking your tounge out at my mate." Kevin said. I laughed and so did Rhaini.

~+~+~

Rhaini moved into the pack house, and the four of us watched movies, along with the lonly Gale. Gale was quiet on the carpet laying on his stomach like a child. Rhani and Kevin were on the love seat together. Then Luke and I were on the second love seat, I was laying between his legs while he was pretty much asleep. It was midnight when all of us fell usleep.

I woke up still in the living room with the four pizza boxes next to Gale... why were they next to Gale?? I got up and ended up elbowing Luke in his balls while trying to sit up. "Oof!" He said rolling off the couch with me tunblimg after. I screamed and woke everyone up, "Whats going on?" Rhaini asked still sleeping. "Ow ow ow!" I heard Luke say thorugh the carpet. "What happened to him?" Kevin asked. "Well... you see I was trying to sit up and accidently elbowed him in the balls." I said. Everyone laughed and Luke got up pushing me off him making me fall onto the ground, again.

I groaned and rolled onto my back looking up to Luke looking down at me. "Hey babe." He said laughing while walking into the kitchen. "WHAT A GREAT MATE!" I yelled. "I heard that!" He said. "Supposed to" I mumbled. "Heard that too." 'Ugh' I thought. 'Heard that too' Luke repeated in my head. I groaned got up and went to the kitchen before walking behind Luke while he was in the fridge, smaked the back of his head and ran.

"Ow!" Luke exclaimed like a child. "Wait were did she go?" He spoke to himself, while I hauled my butt out of there. I heard the footsteps behind me while I opened the door and shifted ruining my tank top and booty shorts. I heard the now paw steps right behind me knowing Luke loved a good chase. I soon heard about 2 more sets of pawsteps behind us, and a fifth breath. What? I turned around and Luke ran right into me while Kevin, Gale, and Rhaini with her angel wings out crash into  us. All you heard were yellps and a single scream.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Here is the second chapter of the day. I know this one is shorter but too bad. At least I made up for my lack of updating right? I hope so.

~Aleks Out Beaches