Chapter Twenty-Four

Recap: He grabbed his converse and went to the car. "I call shotgun!" He yelled running into the garage. I walked to the garage and got on the driver seat Raven next to me in passenger, River behind me, and Rhain behind Raven.

~+~+~

We got to the park, and I opened the kids door as they jump out and run to the playground that had a fence securing it from danger. Rhain jumped on the slid climbing up to the top through it. Raven climbed out of the car running towards the playground. Raven climbed up and attacked Rhain. He lifted Rhain up and swung him around, then pretended to drop him over the edge earning a scream from Rhain but Raven caught him an inch from were he dropped.

Rhain started laughing and Raven began laughing. River was over by the swings just swinging looking down. I walked to her and asked her "Whats wrong River?" she looked up at me. "I-im not an angel wolf.." She said. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I-im part witch part wolf. I feel the magic radiating off myself... Im scared of what might happen to me when I get older." She said. "Oh its okay. Your just different. And you know what?" I asked. "What?" she asked her cute girl voice coming out instead of her scared one. "Different if better." I said. She laughed and I hugged her.

"Its gonna be okay. Okay?" I said. She nodded "Okay." I smiled "Come to me whenever you need to talk. I'll be here for you." I said. She nodded and smiled a true genuane smile. 'Cara the party is ready.' Luke linked through my head.

'Okay. Getting ready to go now' I replied. "Okay everyone time to go." I said. "awwwww!" Rhain and Raven said. "Lets go you guys." I said. They huffed but agreed. They all got in the car and I drove home.

~+At The House+~

I pulled up and there were ballons outside, they were black and red. I got everyone out and linked Luke 'We are here' He didn't reply as I opened the door and the lights were off. "Momma were is daddy?" I smiled "I don't know honey." I said. He walked further in as everyone in the pack popped out from their hiding spot and yelled "Happy Birthday" in unisin. Rhain screamed.

River saw here parents and smiled running to them. She barely saw he mother now a days because they were at colledge. Rhaini spinned River around and they smiled. Luke came up behind me and kissed me causing me to jump. Rhain came over and turned into his wolf form jumping on Luke's back.

He barked happily. "Cake time!" Someone called. I smiled as Rhain jumped off and ran to the kitchen. "Oh look at Rhain in his little puppy form!" One of the mothers called. I smiled and walked to the kitchen seeing Rhain jump onto the counter. One of the mothers gave him the first slice of chocolate cake with white frosting they made as he dug in getting the frosting all over his fur.

I laughed at him with his black and gold fur and the white frosting in it. Everyone started singing happy birthday, as some of the adult men turned into their wolf forms and howled to make it sound like a real song. I laughed and all night we had a fun time. Around ten pm I had Rhain and River go to bed. I went up and sang them to sleep.

After I made sure they were asleep I left to my room, and took a shower ready to go to bed. I got out after ten minutes and got ino sweat pants and a tank top on. I layed in bed and fell asleep. 'In am month it will be time for school.' I thought before sleeping.

~+Two Years Later+~ 

It was the day school started. Rhain and River were going to Second Grade. My child is groing up so fast. I heard their alarm clocks go off and woke up. I got into a wolf shirt, and skinny jeans. I knocked on their door and heard a 'Come In'.

I came in to see both of them dressed. Rhain had on blue jeans on, and his black wolf shirt. River had on her red wolf shirt, with black skinny jeans. Both were wearking black converse. "Ready to go?" I asked.