Chapter Nineteen

Recap: " I knew I couln't pass your hearing babe" Luke said.

~+~+~ Cara's P.O.V

I smiled to myself knowing he complimented me. I got dressed and looked at the time seeing it was almost 6:50A.M. I was surprised, I never knew Luke got up that early. Sighing, I walked out of the room down to the kitchen and got out cereal since it was Monday and I have to go to school. Yes Ishould be with my mate 24/7 but I have to finish school, and he has been slacking with pack work. Luke came in and saw me in black skinny jeans, with a black baggy shirt with a blue wolf on it. Luke smiled then looked at my pants. "No." Was all he said.

"Excuse me?" I said snapping my fingers in a Z formation before we both laughed then Luke got serious. "I already know you are going to school, I can hear yuor thoughts. But you are not wearing those pants. They show your perfect legs too much." He said eyeing my up and down. "Well Mr, I am going to wear what I want because I have a mark, and I think everyone at school already know I'm your mate." I said pulling the baggy shirt into a hair tie to make it look less baggy. He sighed before letting me go to school. "See ya after school!" I called before leaving the ohuse getting into my car with my back pack. I got to school at 7:45, school starting in fifteen minutes. I nodded knowing I was good on time and went to put my un-needing books away. I closed my locker and turned around to be slammed agaisn't a wall.

'OH geez why now of all days?' I thought. I looked up to see a dark skinned looking person. Just to make it interesting I spoke "Hello there, um... is there a problem?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes at me before speaking in a deap voice "I don't know ma'am, I seem to have a blood-sucking problem." He said smirking. Cool! "That is so cool dude! Mind if I tell you a secret of my own?" I asked. He looked taken back by my response but nodded. "Okay, Im going to nned you to stop pushing me into the locker and take a few steps back." He walked back and crossed his arms. "Okay so... if you didn't know this is a werewolf school!" I blurted before shifting and biting into his neck making him scream.

'OH I love killing vampires' I thought. "Who is killing vampires?' I heard a deep voice in my head... CRAP! 'No one, babe just sitting in homeroom.' I said. I took my attention of my mind and went back to the scrammbling vampire. I flared my wings at him making him gasp "A-a angel wolf?" He asked stuttoring a bit. I nodded my head yes before picking him up by his now bloddy shirt and thoring him into the lockers making a dent on them. Oops, oh well. I shrugged my wolf shoulders before looking at the vampire who was knocked out. 'Kevin, Gale, come to me with a black wolf shirt, and black skinny jeans... now!' I yelled at two of the pack members with the pack link. They replyed with a yes and came to me about ten minutes later.

I went to the closest girl restroom and got dressed realizing these clothes matched exactly my other ones. I walked out and saw Kevin and Gale poking the vampire. "Hey guys its not nice to torment my prey." I said. Gale's eyes widened as if he were a child caught with his hand in a cookie jar, "Um... right." Gale said standing up. "Can you guys clean up this mess please? I have class to get to." I said walking by. I grabbed my bag and went to math, since homeroom was missed cus of the vamp. I walked in and my math teacher looked at me "Nice of you to show up Mrs.Cara." He said. I nodded and went to the back of the class getting into my chair that was collecting dust.

I noticed Luke's chair had no dust on it and wondered why. Randomly a blonde girl ran in and jumped over everyone as if she had wings into Luke's seat. I looked at her horried, and growled. Her eyes popped as she looked at me. "Did you just growl?" She asked. "No... My stomach just made a noise." I said sarcasm seeping out of it like a gash in a wolves throat. She caught on and smiled. "Im Rhaini. pronounced like rain." She said.

I nodded. "I'm Cara, alpha female of the Moonshine pack (idk if i named lukes pack or not sorry if i did and messed up)." I said. She gasped. "But you seem like an angel, with your perfect red hair, beuatiful gold eyes." She said poiting out my perfect everything. "Well, Im half wolf half angel." I said. "Oh... Im a full angel, I had to pass multiple tests to get into a school like this. Full werewolf... I hope I find my mate." She said. "Maybe you will, wanna come to my house for a sleep over tonight?" I asked. She nodded seeming happy and school went on till it was the end of the day. Rhaini got in my car and buckled up, I got in the driver seat starting it up and driving home.

~+~+~ At Home

I pulled up and Rhaini pretty much jumped out of the car. I got out and showed her the way to the pack house. I opened the door to see Kevin standing right inside sniffing the air. I smiled and led Rhaini in. She looked so happy! Kevin stood walking to the kitchen then came out and turning into his owlf form shredding his basketball shorts. He put his nose to the ground and started sniffing everywhere... and I mean EVERYWHERE! Till he ended up infront of me. He looked up cocked his wolf eyebrow and let his tounge hang out.

"Oh... look at the puppy!" I said petting him making him put his tounge in his mouth and growl. I slapped his head. "No growling at me dog!" I said sternly. I heard Rhaini laugh. Kevin looked at her and let his tounge hang out. "Go get dressed lover boy, and come back down here." I said knowing now why he was sniffing the house. He looked at me and ran all the up the stairs and came down as a human with only basketball shorts on. "Hey." He said walking up to Rhaini. "H-hi" She seemed to say stuttoring and blushing.

He smiled "I'm Kevin, I'm a gaurd for the pack." He said. "I'm Rhaini..." she said trailing off as if she were scared to tell him something. Catching on he frowned "Whats wrong mate?" he asked lowering his 6 foot 5 frame to her 5 foot 4 frame. "I-im an angel." She said just above a whisper. "Aww" he said picking her up spinning her around making her scream. He put her down while Luke came down covering his ears. "Kevin stop making the poor angel scream, Cara come to daddy." Luke said playfully opening his arms for me. "No." I said. "Whaaaa?" Luke said. "Your not my daddy." I told him crossing my arms like a child. He chuckled before coming over to me "Fine come here babe." He said holding his arms up again. "No.." I said. He looked comfused. "you're already here!" I said before tackling him in a hug. "Aww" I heard Rhaini say behind me. I turned to her and stuck my tounge out. "Hey no sticking your tounge out at my mate." Kevin said. I laughed and so did Rhaini.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

I hope you all like the chapter. My dad gave me advice to only work on one book for right now. But if you all request a certain book to be updated, I will update it. I know this is a bit longer, but I wanted to introduce Kevin's mate. Kevin has always been a background character for me, and I think he will be more into the book now. And Im not doing Basketball so I can update more. It will be daily hopefully cus I can get on the laptop. Tell your friends about my book. I love how my reads go up every day. Today the reads went up 79 reads from yesturday. That is AMAZING! I luv you all for making my author experience be amazing. Also when the vamp scene comes up Cara is so baws becuase he was a terrible weak vampire.

But otherwise

~Aleks Out Beaches.