Chapter 18

Dedication to all my friends at school for helping me with my life. I know I can't point you all out at once but for the ones that let me cry on my shoulder, and be the ones to strengthen my steel heart. Thanks you.

~~+~+~+~+~+~+~~

Recap: I heard the shower  turn off knowing he had finally finished. I finished the book, it wasn't that big so I was just staring at the dresser, lost in my thoughts. I was snapped out of it when he walked in front of my vision with only a towel covering his lower half. Half of me was disappointed the other side was sort of glad he had covered himself up. I looked him up and down before looking out the window that was next to the bed. I heard shuffling around before there was a dip in the bed, from him climbing into the covers. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the shower on striping out of my clothes climbing into the warm water. I relaxed going into thought. WOW, I just realized I haven't said anything to my own mate, we were alone in the room for I don't know how long and I haven't spoken a single word to him... wow.

~+~+~+~+~+~

I got out of the shower, and got a towel and put it around my top, it hung till just under my butt... uh-oh. I walked out glad to see Luke sleeping. I walked into the closet and got on a black tank-top with black booty shorts. I walked out to see him sitting up looking at the door I just walked out of. I saw he had his hand over his chin, eyebrows scrunched up. "What are you looking at?" I asked.

He snapped out of his 'daze' looking up at me. "huh?" he asked. "You were looking at the door with a weird serious face." I told him. "Oh... Well you see I have this problem..." he said trailing off. I rose my eyebrow telling him to go on. "You're not allowed to get dressed in the closet now." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "You're my mate, you should be able to get dressed in front of me with out any problems." He continued. "Well, if I were to get dressed in here, then something sexual would probably happen." I tried to explain but he cut me off "So, now you're saying you don't want to have sex with me?" he asked anger in his voice. "I'm not saying that!" I exclaimed. "I'm just saying, you would get a serious turn on by my sexy @ss, if I got dressed in front of you." I said. His breathing calmed a bit.

"IF I get changed out of the closet, do you promise to not try to attempt to have sex with me, unless the time is right. Okay?" I said, questioning at the end. He nodded his head turning onto his side putting his arm out on my side. I laid down next to him, and put my head on his arm feeling his muscles tense then relax. I heard his breath slow down signifying he was asleep. I fell asleep to the rhythm of his breathing.

I woke up to an empty bed. I frowned until I heard the shower running. It turned off, and out stepped a naked Luke... Yep no towel. I screamed and heard him shuffling around. He came to me and took the blanket off my head "I'm sorry babe I didn't know you were awake. Sorry" He said sympathy in his voice. "It's okay, just forever and always, wear a towel out of the shower." I said shaking my head with a small smile on my face. I looked up to him to see him smile. I leaned up and kissed his check before getting up and running to the bathroom, closing the door behind me quickly locking it. I heard him slam into the door. I burst out laughing as he groaned against the door. I got up off the floor and turned the shower on. I took off my tank-top and booty shorts, and got into the warm water letting it relax my muscles. I got out fifteen minutes later, after washing my hair and body. Pulling a towel around my waist I walked out of the room to see what lookd like my sleeping mate. I listened and heard his breathing as if he were awake. "You know, I know your awake." I said a smile on my lips. He opened his eyes a smile coming its way. "I knew I couldn't get passed your hearing babe." He said chuckling at the end.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ HEY READ THIS!!!!

Hey sorry I know I haven't updated in a while, but my grades come first, and so far one isn't good. No updates for a while, but please stick with, I have my own life too. Friends, guys, and personal issues. Also if anything seems depressing in upcoming chapters, beware my grandpa is on his death bed right now about to die, so please work with me. I also don't want any sorry comments, I don't want people to feel sorry for me. Okay? It makes me mad when people feel sorry, it shows weakness not only to me, but my personality. I don't wanna get soft on you guys.

~Aleks Out Beaches