Chapter Tweleve

I finished my cookie dough and just layed on the couch. I turned it to a random movie channel and saw that a Balto marathon was going on.

I watched all three Balto movies and fell asleep right when Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

I woke up in Luke's bed with him next to me aleep. I started shifting to get up but Luke's arm was around. Tipical Luke. I kissed him on the lips cuasing him to wake up. "Luke I need to pee." I said. He groaned and lifted his arm. I kissed him on the lips again, surprised he started kissing me back. I pulled away before it could get any further and ran to the bathroom to pee. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the closet. I grabbed my bathingsuit and put white short shorts on over my bikini bottoms. I walked out of the closet seeing Luke still in bed. UGH. "Luke come on we are going swimming today." I said cheerfully. He groaned and didn't move. I went to the bathroom and put a bowl that I found and filled it with water. Yes I'm evil! MUAHAHA! I walked out carefull not to spill it. I walked to the bed to were Luke was and poured the WHOLE bowl on him. I sprinted out the door and hear an angry Luke gasp from the COLD water. I stop at the bottom of the stairs, his parents walk out of the kitchen and look at me "What did you do to him this time?" asked his dad. "I may have gotten this GIGANTIC bowl and filled it with freezing cold water. . . and I may have poured it all over him." I said not looking at them. They started laughing thier arses off. Luke came storming down the stairs as his pitch black eyes locked on target. Those targets were us. Oh shit. "Run!" I yelled and ran out of the house. I heard footsteps behind me and kept running. I heard Luke's heart beat behind and I just kept running. I knew he was beyond pissed and didn't want to be the one getting the 'punishment' what ever it was.

-Should I Stop here? Yea I should, but I won't-

I climbed a tree very skillfuly and looked down at Luke as he tried to climb up. Ha! He is like a dog trying to catch a cat. I laughed at him. He looked up at me again his eyes turning from thier black to thier original blue. "Cara get down here." I tapped my index finger on my chin as if tthinking "What if I don't want to Mr. Luke?" I asked. He smirked and started climbing the tree. Damn It. He was almost up when I spotted the pool beside us. I jumped down off the tree and dived into the pool. Damn it was COLD! I surfaced and looked at Luke. He was at the top surprised that I jumped. "Come on Mr.Luke, come swimming with me." I said. He looked at the water surrounding me then looked back at my face. He looked back at the water and positioned himself so he could dive. He took his shirt off and dove in next to me. I looked around when he didn't surface and started getting worried. I felt a hand wrap around my ankle and drag me under. I gasped right before I went under. I opened my eyes under the water, and saw. . .

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

HA! An EPIC cliffhanger. I know you guys want to murder me. Find out next chapter. SO. . .

Aleks Out Beaches