Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

            I gazed up at his ceiling, hypnotized by the strange black color of it. It’s like its hazy, but it’s kind of grainy. I reached my hand out, trying to feel it, but there was nothing to feel but air. He rolled over, and gave me a strange look. “What?” I asked making a smile flicker across his face, and I rolled my eyes.

            “Oh nothing.” He said his smile enlarging. I laid my hands on my stomach, and continued to stare at the ceiling. “What are you?” I asked him, getting bored with my staring.

            “Ground Angel.” He said triumphantly.

            “Huh?” I asked, not knowing what in the world that is. He rolled his eyes at me, and I rolled over to look at him.

            “We’ve got wings, and we fly...and we transform into...” He trailed off.

            “Into?” I asked curiously.

            “You don’t want to know.” He said with a frown. I frowned at him.

            “Well, that’s no fun.” I said crossing my hands. He laughs, and then smiled at me. I gazed at his perfect teeth. No points, no crazed cravings, no side taking. Just an Angel. I smiled at the word. Angel.

            It fits him so perfectly. Maybe a Guardian Angel, not one of the Holy ones, with bleach blond hair, and blue eyes. But the mysterious ones with black hair, and beautiful green eyes. Green-gold though.

            A good green-gold. The gold kind of swirls around the green, and the pupil. And the green, it’s so...innocent, just like an Angel. Innocent. He’s like my rock, my strong hold. My shield.

            Then theirs his thick hair. It’s black as night itself, but wavy like the water. I could just run my hands through it. It probably feels like silk. Or like...something softer, and more precious than that.

            A smile flickered across his face, and I smiled back. My heart started to work over time, and his smile grew larger. Then a song started to play in my head. I was enchanted to meet you. The lingering question kept me up. Two a.m, who do, you love.

            Where did that come from? And why? All I know is I was enchanted to meet you. This light is sparkling, don’t you let it go-I grabbed my head, not knowing where it was coming from.

            “You okay?” He asked me, looking seriously concerned, which made me mad.

            “No fucking duh.” I yelled at him, and he looked hurt.

            “Oh. Sorry.” He said shifting his gaze to the ceiling. My heart was telling me to comfort him, but my mind screamed no, so I didn’t.

            “Sorry.” I mumbled.

            “It fine.” He told me, not even making eye contact.

            “I better go.” I said getting up, and walking to the door. He was in front of me before I reached the door handle. I looked up at him, but I couldn’t see his eyes.

            “What’s wrong?” I asked him. He didn’t answer so I stood there staring at him. It was dark, but I could still see his glorious body with my Demon eyes.

            “I...” He didn’t finish his sentence, just stared off into space. I tilted my head, and he ran his hand through his hair messing it up.