Chapter 4:

"What is that?" Tyler said, glaring at Dustin. God! I don't need this right now.

     "Excuse me?" Dusting said, looking pissed off.

     "I said what is that." He said taking a step towards Dustin. Dustin took a step towards him, without any fear in his eyes. Tyler smiled showing his teeth, and Dustin didn't even flinch.

     "Thut doesn't fly with me." He said, jabbing a finger in his cheast.

     "Huh? This is the face of someone that doesn't care," he said pointing to his face, "and that's the face," he pointed to Dustin, "of the person about to die."

     "You don't scare me." Dustin said, taking another step towards him, nose to nose.

     "Stop!" I yelled, they looked at me, like they forgot I was there. "Tyler get you ass downstairs, and Dustin, stay close behind me and Kelso." I said, and I looked at Kelso, who was staring out the window. "Now explain to me what's going on."

     "Or I could, my child." Said the only person I know that has a Jamaican accent. I turned around, and stared at the thirty year old, light brown skinned, long, beaded, brown haired, women staring at me with blue eyes.

     "Momma?" I asked confused. I shook my head, no...this must be a dream. Mom doesn't come at the same time as Tyler.

     "Jes? Dis is your momma." She said, walking to me, and pulling me into a bear hug. I was to stunned to hug back, so she pulled away and looked at me. "My child, was da madder?"

     "This can't be true. You and Tyler can't be here...not together. It's-" I looked up behind Momma, and saw her.

     She walked in, and looked at me with blue eyes full of love. Her blond hair was down, and curly, with its pink streaks in it. She walked towards me with her pale arms raised towards me. "Duncan! Oh my gosh! Come here lil' bro!" She pulled me into a hug to, smelling like fancy perfume. Sasha.

     I pulled away, and sat on my bed, looking at the floor. This makes no sense. My family is here? Except...dad. But still, two Lights, in the same room as a Dark demon, without fighting. I rubbed my temples.

     "Son?" Said the only person that actually made this make some kind of sense. Dad. I looked up, and saw him standing in the doorway, with his pale hands in his faded blue jeans. He looked at me through blue eyes.

     "Dad? Oh jeez!" I said, and he ran his hand through his short, bleach blond hair.

     "Oh shit. I knew I should've visited more. Damn." He muttered, walking towards me with his arms open. He closed them around me, and didn't let go. "Hey, son? How've you been?"

     "Better." I said honestly. He pulled away, and then joined where the rest of them were standing. I looked at them all...my family. Sasha, Tyler, Ivan, and Jasmine. Dad had his arm around moms waist, and Tyler was leaning on Sasha's shoulder.

     I felt the tears in my eyes, before my vision began to blur. They stung as they fell to the ground, and in a second everyone was surrounding me, hugging, and patting me on the back. I pushed them away, and sat on the floor.

     "What's wrong my child?" Mom asked rubbing my shoulder.

     "You...you guys...your all here. Together as a family. I'm not sad...I'm happy, I guess you could say." I wiped my eyes, and that's when it went from good to bad.

     "Whut's going on?" Dustin said. Dad sniffed the air, and so did Tyler, and they were turned around facing Dustin. I closed my eyes, and reappeared in front of him, with my arms outstretched in a protective stance.