27

Your Pov

As I sat there crying, holding my stomach, my aunt ran up to my cousin and swatted me.

"Why did you hurt him!" She screeched, holding my cousin in her arms.

"You pushed me into him!" I cried still clutching onto my stomach. Jack embracing me on the floor.

"Shut up! Why are you crying! You're such a baby!" She yelled at me.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I screeched at her. Every single one of my family members were watching and their eyes went big when the heard that. I totally regretted it.

"You're.. Pregnant?"' She looked at me with worry flaming in her eyes. No! I'm so sorry (Y/n)! I hope the baby isn't hurt." She practically shouted out I'm sorry. My mom toward over me with disappointment in her eyes.

"You're only 20 and your pregnant!" I nodded
slowly and she slapped me square in the face. I clutched my face and looked at her.

"I hope you know I'm an adult! You can't tell me that your disappointed to have a baby because I don't care! It's been like this since I was 13!" I stood up and hugged Jack.

"This disgrace is the father isn't he!" She screamed. I grabbed Jack's hand and looked at her.

"We are leaving." And like that me and Sean walked out together.

"Are you ok?" Sean and I were sitting
at Starbucks and I was crying.

"Yea, I'm happy with you Sean, I don't care what my mom says, you will be a great father." My tear filled (c) eyes met Jack's bright blue ones and it made me smile. "Let's walk to my apartment," I wiped my tears with a napkin, "It's not that far from here." And like that we were off again, hand in hand.

"This is band lair." I took him into my room where he would probably sleep in with me.

"You have so many posters, I love you." He sat on my bed and patted the spot next to him. "Can we cuddle..?" I nodded and jumped into my bed. Jack pulling me close to him felt amazing. He pulled up my shirt and rubbed my stomach.

"I can't wait for our little baby, (Y/n). I'm so excited." I smiled.

"I'm glad your excited Sean.. I love you..." I said to him. I turned around to look at him and peck him on the lips.

"I love you too."

I'm crying but yet the feels.