29

I fell asleep ;-;

Your Pov

"Do you want to do that?" I pointed to the ride that's supposed to make you feel like Your on a roller coaster.

"Your pregnant (Y/n)." He started to laugh and pat my stomach.

"Okay well then let's do that colour wheel thing with the stars and the ball. We could win lots of tickets off of that game." I smiled and we made our to the Wheel o Rama. "Alright whoever wins the 140 ticket jackpot first wins... A kiss." I smiled at him And he smiled too.

"You're on Lassie!" We both out our coins in just before the spinner stopped spinning and pressed the white star, aka the 140 ticket jackpot. My spinner stopped and the ball made its way around the colours.

"Come on.." I muttered to myself waiting for the ball to land and it landed on, "Really red!" I frowned and looked over to Jack's side which was spewing out tickets everywhere.

"I won." He gave me a dirty smirk and kissed both of my cheeks then he kissed my lips.

"Dang it! At least we won 141 tickets." I giggled placing the one ticket I won in his hand.

"Are you hungry? We can get some pizza." I suggested. He nodded and ran his hand through his green hair. "I'm just gonna get pepperoni.." I got up and walked over to the counter to order. As I walked up to the register I saw a really pretty girl starting to talk to Jack, she had a little boy. They were talking and laughing then Jack got up and hugged her. I quickly ordered and ran back over.

"I ordered the pizza.. Oh hi!" I smiled.

"(Y/n) meet my friend from highschool, Signe, Signe, meet the love of my life, (Y/n)." He smiled and grabbed my waist which made me blush. Signe and I shaked hands. She seemed nice.

"You are so beautiful! I'm jealous of your winged eyeliner skills oh my gosh!" I smiled and responded with a thank you.

"Mommy can we go now." The little boy tugged on Signe's coat.

"Yes we can! Well it was nice meeting you (Y/n) and nice to see you again Jack!" She grabbed the hand of her little boy and they walked off. I sat down across from Jack.

"She seemed nice!" I smiled and he nodded.

"She is.. But your nicer." He smiled at me then lifted up one eyebrow, "and finer." He winked at me and I laughed.

"I love you."

FEELS