Chapitre Trois

*15 years ago*

"Hi!" a voice said from behind me.

Turning around I saw the weirdest eyes I've ever seen in my life. They were either blue or grey. I'm 7 years old, I say the word 'weirdest'. Don't judge!

"Hello!" I chirped while waving frantically because of my excitement.

"Do you want to play with me?" The boy smiled with a goofy grin showing off his missing tooth.

"Uhm. I don't know." I looked down at my shoes suddenly getting interested with its bright pink sparkles.

"Come on. It'll be fun. I promise." He said while raising his right hand then crossing it in his heart.

"I'm—I'm not r-really fun to play with." I said sadly.

"Hey!" he scowled. "I don't think so. You seem fun. Now, come on. Lets play in the swings." The boy ran giddily towards the swings while grabbing my hand and I eventually sighed in defeat.

It was fun. Having a new friend wasn't bad after all. Wait, are we even friends? I wouldn't know. I don't really have many friends. Should I ask if we were? What if he just laughs at m—".

"My name is Peter. Peter Wilson." He said with a goofy grin again, cutting me off from my trance.

"Uh. I'm Hannah. Hannah Jensen." I smiled shyly.

"Well that's a pretty name for a pretty girl." The boy winked.

I blushed. Might I tell you, it was a full on blush!!

"You're cute, Hannah. We are now friends! And no saying no to that because I said so." He said while pulling me through the seesaw.

I sighed in relief.

The day continued on with playing, arguing and laughing. And the fact that I actually made a friend made me so happy, I started jumping on my bed.

The door opening broke me out of my happy state of jumping. Mom peeked her head out and had a smile on her face.

I jumped at the sight of her and ran to hug her. "I met a new friend at the park, Mom!!! And he's so so nice and he likes chocolate! Oh, and he—he called me pretty!!" Mom had amusement etched on her face and carried me downstairs for dinner. "Well, I'm glad you made a friend and he made you this happy." She said while pinching my cheeks. I giggled.

*next day*

"Darling! I invited our new neighbors from a couple blocks away to have dinner with us. Dress up." Mom said from the kitchen.

"Alright, mommy!!" I said with enthusiasm.

I hurriedly picked out my favorite clothes, which were all pink!! I love pink! My hair was also in pigtails with pink ponytails. Mom did it.

Once I was done, I giggled while going down and when I saw Peter, I ran and threw myself to him and hugged him so tight.

"Hi, Peter!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey, Hannah!" He replied with the same amount of enthusiasm as I did. "I didn't know you were the daughter," he said but paused. Was that a good thing at all? "but I'm glad it is because I get to see you again!!"

I was feeling so giddy and happy all over and I could feel a blush coming. What is Peter doing to me? Maybe it's just because he's my first friend here. Yes. That's just it! I conceived myself.

"Well, you kids talk or play among yourselves while we prepare dinner. We'll call you when it's time. Have fun!" My mom said with a smirk and both mothers immediately went into conversation about grown up stuff.

I'm currently in my room rewinding everything that just happened for the past few minutes and weeks.

Dinner was great. We talked about how Peter and I met, and school, which will be starting next week. And guess what? I'll be at the same school Peter is going to for grade 1. Yay!! 

^^^^^^^^

Please comment xx

Vote if ya love it !!