Chapitre Quatre

*Present*

"The— " I continued saying the story but was cut off.

"Visiting hours is over. Sorry, darling!" The nurse said with an apologetic look and left.

"Well, I guess I better go. We'll just continue this some other time." I said with a smile.

I was about to stand when a hand stopped me and made me turn back around. He stared at me with the same look he always gave me when we were alone together.

It started to make me uneasy and jittery so I just said a quick goodbye and left like there was fire inside the room.

My thoughts were all over the place even until I arrived home. Thoughts about him, me, us, the accident, Macey, and everything. It was making me go crazy bat shit.

"I'm home." I yelled.

"In the kitchen." My mom yelled from there.

"Hey, mom!" I kissed her cheek. "What are you making?"

"Hello, darling. Just some shrimp pasta with red sauce, I'm experimenting." She gave me a cheeky smile. "Would you fix the table for me? Just for two because dad wouldn't be home until midnight."

"Sure." Then I sauntered off.

Getting my first bite of the pasta and let me tell you, it tasted like heaven. The shrimp was cooked beautifully and the sauce was just so mouthwatering. Don't even get me started on the cheese because it melts in your mouth and oh gosh. I even moaned in front of my mom. It's just that good.

She snapped her head to me and gave me a scolding look.

"Sorry." I smiled through my mouth full of food. "It was just so good."

A couple of minutes later she just asked me he usual, about school, what I want to do after I graduate and how my visit to Peter was.

"So, he asked you if you could story tell him what you guys had?" My mom said with amusement.

I nodded.

"That's cute. Will you be visiting him again tomorrow?" While grabbing another forkful of pasta then eating it.

"I always visit him, mom." I stabbed my fork on my pasta.

Mom shrugged. "Just asking. Are you sure it's healthy for you? Seeing him everyday I mean, considering, you know." She said concerned.

"I'll be fine." I reassured but it seemed like it was for me rather than for my mom.

To be frank, it wasn't healthy at all. Seeing him everyday and lying down in a hospital bed didn't help the situation. He's like a drug I can't live without. It's like I'm obsessed with him or something and I just can't get enough. And unfortunately, there's no existing medicine to cure me from this state I'm feeling.

I went up. Gathered all my assignment for today and started doing it. At some time, I grew aggravated because my mind wouldn't think straight because of that damn boy.

"Ugh!!" I plopped down on the bed in defeat.

I'll just have to cram some stuff tomorrow morning and hopefully my mind will be focused throughout the day.

^^^^^^^^

Please comment xx

Vote if ya love it !!