Chapitre Quinze

unedited,,

it's been forever guys !! I am deeply sorry for the long wait but I'll try my best to keep on updating during the summer if I've got time !!!!

oh btw, have you guys heard of the World Of Dance competition in Pasadena, San Diego ? Well I'm gonna be a part of it and I'm from the Philippines !!!! yay ! Love y'all !

////////

*Present*

I looked everywhere around the room except for his face. Why did you have to reminisce that part, Hannah? That was totally uncalled for. Now it's going to be awkward and he's going to feel the same guilt he felt years ago.

I cleared my throat to remove the silence and slowly looked at him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that part. It didn't cross my mind. And now I have a feeling you'll start feeling the guilt again. But you shouldn't, because it's all in the past now and we should just forget about that. What's done is done and I'm fine now and—"

"Hey. Hey, I'm fine. Stop blabbering about it." He cut me off and gave me a reassuring smile. But only I could tell that it was fake. I really am sorry, Peter.

I fidgeted my fingers with the hem of my shirt. "So, uhm, do you want me to continue or?"

"I think that's enough for a day. Let's talk about something else."

"That sounds great. What do you wanna talk about?" I said with a smile.

He was in deep thought with his eyebrows furrowed together and his lips set in a straight line. "How are you? In school, I mean."

"Well, considering the fact that I feel like I'm dying everyday. It's fine." I jokingly said.

He let out a chuckle. "How's that?"

"The teachers are evil. And when I say evil, it's completely literal. I mean, they gave us pop quizzes on the first day because they said and I quote advance study is always the key to being prepared and that's not all. If you're even a minute late in class they'll question you like you're in a courtroom and eventually give you a detention slip." I said in frustration.

He scrunched his face into disgust and smiled with sarcasm laced in his voice. "Sounds like fun."

"More like, get me out of this hell hole or else I'll die in a heartbeat, kind of thing." I dramatically said.

He reached his hand up and ruffled my hair. "I think it isn't that bad."

I froze on my spot and gaped at him looking like a fish. "What?" He freaked out because of my reaction.

"You... you touched MY HAIR." I accusingly pointed my finger at him and sent a death glare. If looks could kill he would be death by now.

His eye twinkled in amusement. "So... you still don't let anyone touch your hair, I see."

"Well duh, Sherlock." I rolled my eyes and tried to tame my hair as neatly as it can be.

"Aww is my Hannah banana mad at me?" He cooed and pinched my cheeks.

I swatted his hand away. "Don't call me that. I hate that nickname and you know it." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"I know." He smirked like he just won a bet. "That's why I like calling you that."

"Huh" I asked confused. Why the hell would he like calling me that if I just stated that I hate being called with that name? Is he still crazy or what?

"See! You look so cute being pissed of then confused afterwards. I love seeing your expressions." His eyes twinkled with humour.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, I'm glad I've become of great service for your happiness." I stuck my tongue out to him.

"You're such a kid." He said while shaking his head.

"You're getting better now, right?"

"Yeah. I am."

"That's great. So, uh, when are you allowed to leave?"

"I don't know yet." He said sadly.

An idea came into my mind. "Well, let me just ask the doctor. I'll be right back." I didn't wait for him to say anything more, I just stood up and left the room.

I went up to the front desk and ask the nurse where I could find the doctor of Peter Wilson.

"He's currently with another patient right now, Ms. But he'll be done in a while, you could wait and sit down right there." She said politely before resuming back to work.

"Hello. There was someone calling for me?" A voice said.

"Oh, yes sir. The lady is right there." The nurse replied.

I perked my head up and saw who I wanted to see. "Hello, Doc."

"Hello. You're with Peter Wilson, am I right?"

I nodded. "Yes, I am"

"So, what brings you to talk to me? Is something wrong with him?"

"Oh, uhm, no sir. Nothing of that kind." He sighed in relief. "I was actually just wondering when he would be out?"

"Oh that. I have told Ms. Macey but I guess she forgot to tell you. He his discharged in the next 2 weeks actually." He said with a smile.

I smiled widely. "Really? That's great. I can't wait to tell him. Thank you so much!"

"No problem." He then left.

I went back to his room while running and screaming like a mad woman. Truthfully, I was just damn excited he was about to leave more earlier than I expected.

"PETER."

He jumped from his bed and looked at me wide eye. "What? Is something wrong?" He rushed our in one breath.

"You're leaving in 2 weeks. IN ONLY 2 WEEKS NOW." I said happily and did my signature happy dance.

He chuckled while watching me doing my thing. He was beyond excited to leave as well, just like I was. We started talking about what we'll be doing once he was out, if he'll finally take college once summer break is over and what to eat because hospital foods are disgusting in a whole new level.

Ring! Ring! Ringggg!

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that I had a text. I read the text and checked the time. "Holy poop" I muttered to myself. I immediately stood up because I was already late.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" His voice laced with concern.

I gave him a small smile. "I'm fine. I'll drop by again tomorrow, yeah?"

"Always." His eyes looked into mine with so much intensity. To say that I couldn't look away was the hardest thing I could do right now. His stare felt like it could penetrate and look through my soul. He looked like he was studying me and memorizing my every feature again. But unfortunately, there's no happy endings for everyone.

---------
comment what you think about this chapter and put a heart on it ! xx tysm