Chapitre Onze

It's a short chapter but I hope you'll like it and vote xx

unedited, excuse my mistakes

-----------------------------------------

*7 years old*

A year ago, Peter and I started dating but there were a lot of challenges and obstacles surrounding us that we decided that maybe we were too young to experience these type of things. We were also afraid and scared if in the near future, we would come to the point that the other will be hurt and it could break even our friendship so we didn't want to risk it.

So we decided to break things off and just come back to becoming best friends with each other. Until then, we were still inseparable than ever.

It's currently the second year of high school so we're basically in 10th grade. Things have been great between us, however, no one in school knew we were best friends or even friends for that matter.

Any guesses why? Well, let's just say, I'm not really comfortable with a lot of attention focused on me and the fact that a girl always has the urge to dug her nails into me everyday. And it's not really a fascinating occurrence to be in, to be frank.

"Hannah, you'll be late! COME DOWN NOW." My mom ordered from downstairs.

I rolled my eyes and grunted in reply. I seriously despised going to school. Yes, I get to see my best friend but I wouldn't be able to really be with him.

If you're wondering why we don't hang out in school? Well, puberty just hit Peter Wilson, pretty hard. Let's say his face is just so defined and chiseled like it's perfected in a sculpture exhibit. His body is to die for, it's definitely hot with perfect abs that you can ogle everyday and never get bored at all. His hair is still it's usual curly hair but it became shaggier and its just so damn good on him.

The front door opens, guess who comes in? The person I was just describing in my head. He was wearing a white shirt that clung to his built body perfectly with black jeans that fitted his legs.

Once I was done checking out his attire, I looked up to his face and saw that he had a playful smirk indicating that he just witnessed me checking him out. I WAS FREAKING CHECKING OUT MY BEST FRIEND. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

I gulped and flushed red. "Done checking me out?" He said cockily.

"You wish." I pulled out my tongue and tried to hide my blush.

"Oh, baby, it's okay. I was checking you out too." I blushed even more if that was even possible.

"Come on, prince charming. Your thousand damsels in distress' are waiting for you." I pointed out.

He huffed. "I don't even like any of them. They're just flings. And I only have my eyes set on someone."

I perked my head to him because this definitely brought my attention. I mean, I've liked him since we were young. He's just so easy to fall in love to. "Who?"

"Someone." He vaguely said.

"Aren't you going to tell me who? We're best friends after all if you've forgotten. We tell each other everything." I may have sounded like a hypocrite but I really wanted to know who it was.

"Nope." He popped the 'p'.

"Why?" I wined.

He smiled shaking his head. "You're such a baby... And maybe someday. If I've figured out if it's real or not."

I stuck my tongue out. Okay, maybe I am childish. Just a little.

We were nearing school and I told him to pull over.

"Why won't you let anyone know we're friends?" He asked again with frustration.

I sighed sadly. "You know why."

"But it's not reasonable enough. It hurts, Hannah." He was getting angrier.

I touched his cheek. "I'm sorry but you know there's more to that and it's hurting me too. It feels like it's killing me. Someday, it might not be today or tomorrow but when the time comes." I hopped out of the car and walked going to school.

^^^^^^^^

If you're confused, basically, Hannah doesn't like the attention that popular people get. She likes being invisible and just avoiding rumors and stuff. So that's why people don't know that Peter and Hannah are even friends at all.

Vote if you like it !!