Chapitre Douze

It's quite a long chapter. Something's going to happen... Hope you like it xx

Unedited, excuse my mistakes 

-------------------------------

I walked down the school hallway alone like usual. I didn't really have friends. I was considered a loner but I didn't mind because I knew I had Peter even if no one knew that.

My school is considered as a stereotypical one, there are the jocks, cheerleaders that are stupid as a wall, nerds, emos, and the list goes on and on.

I'm not really trying to fit in in any category. I just keep to myself and I strive to keep it that way. That's why I don't want anyone knowing I'm best friends with Peter.

My life will literally turn out like a cliché book where the girl's best friend is popular and a player so cheerleaders and other girls hate her and they try to get me away from him but he then chooses me and we live happily ever. Oh god, that's a funny story line because they don't really happen in real life. And besides, Peter will never in a million decades like me even if pigs do fly in the future. He just sees me as his best friend or even sister.

"Well, look who it is? It's the lonely nerd." I lifted my head to see the one and only, Amanda Crook with her stupid minions.

She's the head cheerleader and remember me saying this school is stereotypical? Well, she's a queen bitch and filthy rich. She's also the on and off girlfriend of Peter. Rumor has it they're back together again but no one really knows. I'll have to ask him later. Right on cue, he comes in view.

"Hello?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I was taken aback that she was still here and talking to me.

"You're pathetic, you know that? You'll never be friends with him. Hell, he'll never even glance your way or even know of your existence. So if I was you, I would just back off and read a book." She insulted me, thinking I'll break down any second now.

I resisted the urge to laugh in front of her face. So I just played with her using my amazing acting skills. "I'm s-sorry. I wasn't— I'll go now." I shyly said while ducking my head low.

She smiled in victory and sauntered away with her 10-inch heels.

I chuckled and gave myself a pat to the back for my amazing acting skills. You go, Glen Coco.

I strolled my way to my locker and got my books for english, science and math because there were my first periods before recess.

Once I was about to go inside the classroom, I saw Peter going my way and he gave me a small smile which I returned quickly before anyone notices that little interaction.

I continued my journey to my seat and tapped my pen continuously out of boredom. The teacher introducing a new student broke me out of my daze but I didn't quite catch his name. Dammit.

"... You can go sit at that empty chair beside, Hannah." He gestured to the seat beside me.

He plopped down in his seat and gave me a smile. "Hey. I'm James Meth, if you weren't really listening earlier."

I blushed out of embarrassment. "Hey. I'm Hannah Jensen. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to daydream." I said sheepishly.

A loud cough from the back brought us out of our little conversation. We both whipped our head to the person.

"Is there anything you would like to say, Mr. Wilson?" The teacher asked.

"Something was just caught in my throat." The teacher nodded in understanding.