chapter 15 (birthday part 2)

Amy's p.o.v.

they were here just a second ago how have they got away so fast? I should just text Louis I thought to myself. so I grabbed my phone and did that.

to: boo bear

from: me

where the fuck have use got to bro come on its my birthday an I'm tired and upset I need a bear hug but your not here so I guess I will just go home and go to bed and cry on my birthday and hug bec instead... well then byeeeee!!!! xx

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMEEEEE BACKKKKKK DONTTTTT LEAVEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEE STAYYYYYY IMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYYYYYY AMYYYYYYYYYYY!" I heard Lou scream just as the lift arrived. I sniggered and walked in.

"BYEEEEE GUYS THANKS FOR HIDING FROM ME ON MY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU HAD FUN INO ONE PERSON WHO DID AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WELL GOODBYEEEEEE!!!!" I shouted and pressed the lift button for the ground floor. they don't believe that I'm going well I am and that's that how could they hide and ignore me on my birthday I didn't even get my bear hug of Lou when I saw him! so much for the best birthday ever well it's not over yet but that has put a downer on things but hey my bully was there so it wouldn't of been the best birthday ever anyway! I need my bed!

Louis p.o.v.

to: me

from: my little Sissy

where the fuck have use got to bro come on its my birthday an I'm tired and upset I need a bear hug but your not here so I guess I will just go home and go to bed and cry on my birthday and hug bec instead... well then BYE! xx

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMEEEEE BACKKKKKK DONTTTTT LEAVEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEE STAYYYYYY IMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYYYYYY AMYYYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed trying to make her stay but Harry held me back from running out.

"you will wreck the surprise Lou," he said well I guess he was right.

"BYEEEEE GUYS THANKS FOR HIDING FROM ME ON MY BIRTHDAY HOPE YOU HAD FUN INO ONE PERSON WHO DID AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WELL GOODBYEEEEEE!!!!" she shouted then I heard the lift ding then shut. my face fell.

did she actually leave?

what was she sad about?

have we wrecked her birthday?

I turned and looked at the boys. Liam and zayn looked guilty. niall looked like he was thinking and asking himself the same questions as I am. and Harry well Harry was smiling?

"why are you so happy you do realize that we just upset a girl on her birthday and not just any girl but Louis sister, niall's crush and the girl you went to school with?" zayn asked looking pissed.

"erm well we didn't do anything wrong? and no she's changed since then she actually sticks up for herself now." he replied when he said that niall looked like he was going to hit him? but Liam held him back?

"woah woah woah woah woah? do use three KNOW something me and zayn don't?" I asked them Harry looked at the ground Liam shakes his head and niall's eyes grew wide.

"well Lou it isn't for us to tell you I think that's Amy's place and she's scared of your reaction she doesn't want to wreck anything but one day she will tell you but when it's the right time," Liam said looking at me and zayn then turned to Harry "Harry can I talk to you for a minute now out side!" Liam said obviously annoyed Harry just stood up and walked out with Liam In tow.

what the he'll is going on here?

what will it wreck if I know?

why was Harry so harsh?

________________________________________________________________

authors note:

this is just the lead up to the drama I'm going to TURKEY tomorrow so I might not update but then again I might WHO knows mwahhhh... (evil laugh)

please vote/comment/follow

thank you