chapter 16 (birthday part 3)

Harry's p.o.v.

I wasn't expecting for it to hurt her feeling that we hid from her now it's my fault what? uggggghhhh so what if I bullied her she deserved it. I am trying to stop for the band's sake but old habits die hard and I can't believe she told Liam! I understand niall because he was her only friend now I'm classed as a friend! no I won't ever be able to do that she will make me feel to guilty! and now I have to listen to Liam going on and on at me. "Harry you are going to have to stop this I can't believe you at all answer this... what did she do to make you start bullying her?" Liam asked

'BANG'

something banged from out side the door.

"LOU COME ON IT WILL BE OKAY JUST LET LIAM TALK TO HIM THEN YOU CAN OKAY JUST... JUST... LETS GO AND SIT DOWN!!!" we heard niall yell. great Louis heard I was the closed to him and now I guess he hates me.

"Harry for the band's sake you better apologize because other wise we might not even end up going next week! don't wreck our chances. don't wreck your own. ask her if you can start new. turn the page I don't know but just don't be the reason the band falls apart!" he said then walked off.

well then if I go in there I will get pounded on by Louis if I go and apologize she won't forgive me yet because she thinks I wrecked her birthday! and I'm not just staying here.

I guess I should just face the music and go in.

I walked over to the door and put my ear up against it. everything was silent. I slowly opened the door and Lou shot up and niall and zayn held him back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? THEN YOU KNEW IT WOULD HURT HER IF WE HID FROM HER DIDN'T YOU IS THAT WHY YOU SUGGESTED IT?" Louis screamed.

"no Lou that's not why I suggested it I actually thought it would be a nice surprise and I am trying to change my ways and niall you should notice that seen as you know everything that ever happened and I heard what you called me an my friends do you not think that hurt getting called all those things?" I asked

"there no where near as bad as what yo called her and you know it and I heard it with my own ears many of times so don't try and play it dumb with me either I was just sticking up for my friend and you know what you have changed on the out side but your still that little twat inside because you don't want to change!" he said actually really calmly.

'he's right but I do deep down I do want to change I want to be happy and be In this band and have Amy as a friend because even though every thing I ever did to her over the past two-three weeks she has made me feel like a true friend!' I thought to myself.

"exactly a true friend she really is an amazing person but you wouldn't know that because you just wanted a reaction from her!" zayn said

"what did I say that our that loud?" I asked and they all nodded there heads. "so what are we doing sitting here we have a birthday to fix!!!" I said cheerfully they all looked at me surprised then all smiled. this is going to be hard but I will change for the better and I will not be the reason for the band to break up!

________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

I am going away today woop woop!!!! part four will be up soon I will try and update while I'm away love you guys sorry it's really short and please vote/comment/follow thank you!