chapter 19 (birthday part 6/6)

Amy's p.o.v.

we soon found the boys and made are way back to there house. it wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be but it was definitely awkward. we made small talk most of the way back until niall had to bring up the little surprise visit that they had off a unknown person. "hey amy i would be careful at our hotel because someone got into the room before and attacked us with whipped cream twice and your stupid brother over here helped them escape!" niall warned and shot a glare Louis way. once no one was looking i gave Lou a knowing look.

"i bet it wasn't that scary come on!" i giggled and they all sent me a look that said you-have-know-idea-you-weren't-even- there. me and Louis just smirked. "hey did you guys know i can fit into a suit case?" i asked and they all looked shocked other than Louis who saw just a hour or two ago. "yes i no what use are thinking i'm lieing because I'm to fat to fit into a suit cas- OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" i cut my self off shouting as Liam hit me over the head with zayn's hand. i have no clue why though?

"you are not fat at all why do you think that your practically a stick it isn't healthy to be so thin, you are not fat in any shape or form. believe us if anything you need to put on some weig..."Liam was cut off by niall putting his hand over his mouth and giving him the death glare. all the boys looked confused but luckily just before they could ask any questions we arrived at the hotel and i shot inside as quickly as i could and ran up the stairs i no that the boys wouldn't dare take the stairs all the way to the top floor. i think only Liam and Louis would actually be able to do it. i sprinted the first six sets of stairs just in case they decided to follow me. then stopped and looked over the rail to see that know one was there so i just sat on the floor and started to cry.

its okay he didn't mean to bring it up amy Liam didn't know that's why niall shut him up because niall does know. aww poor niall i mean there going to be questioning him now Louis may even be shouting i don't know but i just hope he doesn't tell them i know that I'm going to have to tell them later on when i get back, well Lou anyway he needs to hear it from me and i hope niall realises that.

Niall's p.o.v.

"what's up with her why did she run?" Harry asked like he was actually starting to care about her? i don't know but he better not hurt her again because its his fault she ran off. i just shot him a glare which sadly Louis and Liam noticed well i have some explaining to do but it isn't up to me to tell.

"NIALL TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON NOW! TELL ME WHY MY SISTERS UPSET! I KNOW YOU KNOW SO TELL ME!!" Louis shouted really loudly might i add, luckily we are now in the lift even though i no exactly where amy will be but i will let Louis find her.

"yeah and why did you out your hand over my mouth i was trying to tel her she isn't fat?" Liam added great now hes involved why do they have to ask me?

"guys its not up to me to tell you its quite serious and there's a reason she calls herself fat and i and Harry both know why that is but i no exactly where she is and Lou your getting off at the seventh floor then go to the stairs and walk down she will be near the door to the sixth floor but you have to go down not up so that she wont see you and run she will still be crying when you get there!" i say strictly and he nodds as the lift stops and he gets out and starts full on sprinting towards the door for the stairs.

"wow niall how did you know exactly where she would be?" zayn asked in like total shock.

"well i was her only friend thanks to Mr styles over there and she told me everything including the places she goes to cry. which is always the sixth floor of the nearest hotel and the reason she chooses the sixth floor is because she asked me a number between 1 and 27 and i chose 6. she then gave me her mobile number and everything else and soon i even had her parents numbers and stuff so if she went missing they would tell me and i would talk to her and tell her parents where she was or where she wanted picking up from. she told me stuff that a girl wouldn't even put in a diary. she told me stuff she hasn't told anybody not even Lauren or sophie or her parents." i said with a really serious face. they just stood there dumb founded. i just smiled and walked out as we have now reached our floor.