Chapter 23 Confusion and first rehearsal...

Amy's p.o.v.

Recap:

"What the fuck have use done?"

....

They stared at me a while. Until I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"Well are you going to explain or am I going to walk out of here just as stressed and upset as I walked in?? Other than the fact I've got two of my best-friends back," I asked in a serious tone.

"Okay... So we didn't forget until around the second to last week of X factor... We would still randomly remember and be like 'Shit we forgot about Amy... Again... We should text her or ring her as soon as we can...' Then we had to change our numbers because they got out and then tour and then payzer, zerrie, and elouner came about and harry had Taylor drama and then the wanted drama and the whole mr X.... Our life's got mad we hardly get time to ring family...." Liam explained.

"That's the thing though I am Louis family... And Niall was my first real friend the one who helped me... Harry was my bully then we came to be quite close that must be hard to remember.... Hmmm your whole high school experience... Noooo nobody remembers that do they it means nothing to your life!" I knew the boys were trying to listen as the way Liam spoke loudly and they were all sat in silence so I spoke just as loud as Liam did.... "It was nice catching up but I think I need to go learn the songs for tour and Zayn can you ask Niall to stop being such a Pedo as nobody knows about half the things that are mentioned and if he really cared so much and if he really didn't forget then he would of kept in touch I am not stupid.... GOODBYE..." I shouted and walked out of Starbucks.

Once I arrived at home I got the cd off the table and walked into my room and I just listened to the whole cd... As I lost the letter whilst on my rage... Soon enough I was in a dreamless asleep.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD TIME TO GO DANCEEEEEEEEEE WE HAVE REHEARSALS AND WE ARE ALOUD TO GO EARLY TO DO SOME PRACTICE SO COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" I woke up to Lauren screaming this down my ear!!

"IM UP WOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I FLOOR YOU!!" And with that she was gone. I put on my three quarter gym pants and a bandou I don't need anything else while dancing so I put my short shorts and a baby blue belly top in a bag along with a towel and makeup in my gym bag and ran down the stairs. I stopped at the bottom in front of the mirror and picked up my dance makeup bag off the floor and applied minimal makeup and put my hair in a high bun. Picking up an Apple I ran out to my car and beefed the horn until Lauren came out and joined me.

"So what happened to you last night well it wasn't even late... But still you got back listened to the cd and went to sleep without even texting me asking for food or a drink or anything," Lauren asked. She actually looked generally concerned. (Wtf?)

"Nothing I just was tired that's all an I knew we had rehearsals so I had to listen to the songs before hand." I explained/twisted the truth. "Okay I believe you... For now..." We then turned the radio on full blast, winded the car roof top down and screamed along! There's nothing better you can do and a Monday morning!!

We soon arrived, at one of the biggest studios, I have ever seen! It didn't take us 10 seconds to get out of the car.... You could say we are a little bit excited!

Third person...

The boys were already behind the two way mirror in the studio (a mirror that is a window on one side) as the girls pulled up.

Lauren had phoned Liam ahead to set it all up.

She wanted to try and get Amy to speak more about the boys so they could hear everything she had to say. There are two ways this could go...

One) Amy could find out and go crazy...

Two) Amy won't find out and all will go well...

There are no in-betweens...

Amy's p.o.v.

We walked straight in side and dropped our bags next to the door. "Do you see a CD player any where?.. There must be one somewhere..." Lauren asked me whilst doing her stretches. I just shook my head and joined in with her.

****Ten minutes later****

"So are we doing move and salute first?" I asked Lauren she agreed and I plugged my iPod into the docking station.

*guys is is mine and my best friends YouTube channel we do dance sometimes we actually have our dance to move up and our dance to salute will be up in the next two weeks and there are like 7/8 videos already up please take a look http://youtu.be/sTtBPLe3uBs *

****after dances****

"Okay let's take a brake..." Lauren said. That's strange we never break we could go on for hours?

"Why?" I questioned

"Because we are going to need all the energy we can today and over the next year or so..." She explained.

"Ughhh don't remind me!!" I groaned

"We really need to talk about this before everyone gets here!" I nodded knowing she's right. We just sat in the middle of the room on the floor and looked at each for a while. "Okay so what are you going to do if we get out with partners?" She asked.

"Request for a Zayn or Liam, or maybe even for a loaded gun." I answered seriously, she didn't seem to agree with me, as she slapped me! "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I didn't mean to shout, I just did.

"Girl, chill the fuck out, you just need to get over what they did and fast because there is nothing you can do about it now. I know what the boys did was wrong but you can't shut the other three out and not Zayn and Liam it isn't fair and Niall didn't forget he hit Louis when ever he didn't mention you did you ever stop and think about how they may have a reason for not keeping contact I will always be here for you and always be behind you, but now this is just stupid and being honest I don't think harry forgot how can he forget his whole high school experience he has had a lot going on him self they don't even have time to keep in touch with there family's and now Louis.... Him you need to speak to all it takes is for that little of fame and everything that comes along with it to distract someone... I'm so sorry but I'm siding with the boys on this one."

"You know what you side with them because I'm not ready to forgive them all yet yeah I may forgive harry he's defiantly the next one who will be but niall and Louis need to prove it to me that they're sorry and if niall really didn't forget why cut me out like that and there may be nothing I can do but there's something they can do about it and I can just keep them cut out of my life and if they're not going to even try to win me back I might as well just do that..." I replied pissed that she was choosing the boys over me.

"Oh there not trying are they? Then why did Louis chase you all the way to George's after the audition? Why did Zayn arrange to meet up with you? Liam didn't do anything and you still forgave him. And Harry was your bully and you forgiving him so how do you think Niall feels and I'm sorry that your brother forgot you but you just need to let him explain and they will tell you exactly what I've said they are famous now they tour the world they're never at home he knew you for two weeks and you were more like a friend than a sister and I bet your not the only friend he forgot about. Same with the rest of the boys! I am having nothing more to do with this... Oh and Amy.... Niall kept his secret, are you going to keep yours?" And with that she walked over to the iPod to press play. I stood up pushing the conversation to the back of my mind for later, I can't think about that now. There's just too much going on. Soon Wings was on and we were deep in dance. After Wings we danced to talk dirty then the choreographers showed up soon followed by the woman and the two men from the audition. This is go into be a very long day!

Authors note****

I AM SO SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I JUST HAVE HAD SO MUCH TO DO AND I WENT TO PARIS OMFG BUT I PROMISE I WILL GET INTO A PATTERN SOON AS I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW AND I AM STARTING A SEPARATE ONE AS WELL SO I WILL GET BETTER AT UPDATING SO YEAH PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU ..... XXXXXXX

http://youtu.be/sTtBPLe3uBs

That's you YouTube channel please check out all the videos the newer ones are better it took us a while to get used to it and a Vlogs going up in the next three days so yeah thank youuuuu xxxxxxx