chapter 7

Amy's p.o.v.

when we had finished we got back into the wardrobe. and I screamed

Louis p.o.v.

We all shot up as we heard a scream "that was definitely Amy wasn't it?!?" niall asked Harry and zayn looked at each other then nodded. then I noticed something niall had maple syrup all over him Harry and zayn had succers written across there fore head and zayn also had flour and maple syrup in his hair then Liam had make up on and his hair was spiked In all different directions then we all ran to the mirror to look and I had my face coloured in with a black marker pen!!! then we all noticed all our tops were off and on all of our backs in permanent pen was 'Amy's bitches' then under it in small writing was 'we gotcha good' next thing we know the three of them jumped out at us spraying us with whipped cream!!!! "use have 1 second to run!!!" we all shouted and they ran into the bathroom but grabbed a bag before they went in and they locked the door behind them so we couldn't get in. as they did that Liam grabbed his wallet and ran out of the apartment not bothered about the way he looked he put bis hood up and ran for it.

***************

Amy's p.o.v.

We have been locked in the bathroom for a hour now but we were finally ready. We had all got changed into sexy army uniforms to get the boys attention then we put lines on our face which meant war. We had filled water balloons up with cram, salt, chocolate sauce, water, vodka and off milk. then we had lots of whipped cream and maple syrup, we also bought lots and lots and lots of eggs!!! man we were going to pay for this later but who cares! I sure don't!!! "are you ready girls?"I said unlocking the door silently and I ran and hid behind the wardrobe without anyone noticing then I noticed something! THEY HAD WATER GUNS AND WERE FILLING THEM WITH VODKA!!! that will hurt if it gets In a cut or In our eyes but that wasn't gonna stop us. so I signalled for Lauren to run and hide behind the bed. Sophie is gonna stay hid behind the bathroom door. then when Lauren just hid I heard niall say, "it's time for pay back boys the doors open!" they all stood up and started to hide around the apartment. unfortunately for niall he hid where it was easy for me to see him and get him without him knowing where I am!

so I went for it I picked up a water balloon with cream then one with salt and presses record on my phone to record his reaction. I hit him with both. the cream one hit him first and then the salt I'm sure he nearly started crying I will enjoy watching the video later. "WHO FREW THAT!!!" niall shouted standing up and all three of us started attacking him!!! then we noticed after about 30 it was one on one on one on one on one on one on one on one!!! we were all against each other "STOPPPPPP WAITTTT!!" niall screamed "I have three things to say

1) use three look totally hot in your slutty costumes

2) how the fuck am I gonna explain the mess the the owner

and 3) we are planning revenge!!"

then he ran up to me and flung me over his shoulder! luckily the costume came with liatard shorts to go under the skirt! he ran into the bathroom turned the shower on freezing and people m in it!!! "NIALL HORAN YOU HAVE 1 SECOND TO SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!" I screamed. he ran out of the room and hid in the wardrobe. when I ran out everyone was tidying and I knew. should help so I grabbed a belt and tied it around the handles so he couldn't get out! that would teach him!!

nialls p.o.v.

I have been sat in the wardrobe for two hours now they had shouted in and told me that the room was now spotless but I still didn't attempt to get out then I heard my phone ringing on the other side of the door so I stood up and tried opening the door it wouldn't open so I tried looking through the small gab to see what I could see then I noticed they had tied something around the handles so I couldn't get out! GREAT GUESS I'M GONNA BE STUCK IN HERE FOR A WHILE.

"niall it's your mother I'm gonna answer it okay!" Amy giggled

"no don't!" I shouted

"how you gonna stop me hunny? .... hello nialls phone amy speaking...yes well hello to you to.... ye ino you would like to speak to your son but he has been really naughty and is on a time out I'm so sorry... would you like me to give him a message?... okay i will tell him as soon as he has said sorry and is out of time out!.. goodbye" i heard her giggle then it started getting hard for me to breath and the last thing i remember before i blacked out was me falling back to the floor of the wardrobe then Liam shouting "SHIT NIALL I FORGOT HES CLAUSTROPHOBIC!!"

Amy's p.o.v.

I can't believe I made niall faint how could I forget he's claustrophobic!!!! I'm awful I really like niall and there's no way he will ever like me now!!!

nialls p.o.v.

when I woke up Amy kept apologising I kept telling her it was okay but kept saying it wasn't and it ending up in her crying and getting upset about everything again. so I got her phone and text bec

to: Becca

from: me

hey it's niall Amy's friend she's upset do you have any ideas on how I could help her?

she replied fast

to: me

from: Becca

get ice cream and lots of movies thanks for being there for her!!

I smiled at the text then ran to the shops when I got back everyone but Amy was asleep she was sat up on my bed with her knees up to her nose still crying I put the movie in pressed play got two spoons and turned the lights off and sat next to her. she gave me a thankful smile.

Amy's p.o.v.

I gave niall a thankful smile and snuggled up to him as we were watching paranormal activity 4! half way though the film I was drifting off to sleep the last thing I remember before I fell into a deep sleep I said "night niall thanks for everything love you" then he kissed my fore head and I felt his chest tense (as I was lay on it) then I noticed what I said!

WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________

author's note:

sorry it took me ages to update this took me ages!!!!

please vote and comment