chapter 20

Amy's p.o.v.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I banged on George's door. I noticed that Josh's car was also in the drive way. there was still no answer at the door.

"COME ON GEORGE I NO YOUR IN THERE YOU TO JOSH PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO CRY TO!" I shouted. and surely enough the door opened to see a sorry looking Josh with his arms open for a hug. so without a second thought I burst out into tears and ran into his arms.

"it's okay let it all out, Lauren rang us so you don't have to explain," he said into the side of my head. I just nodded and we walked over to the couch and cried for hours until I eventually fell to sleep.

what have I got myself into?

Louis p.o.v.

earlier before the audition***************

"okay guys the next audition is the last and its two girls and they have quite a bit of experience." Paul said.

we just nodded these better be great we only need two more and i don't want another day of auditions because it's boring.

"AMY AND LAUREN!" a buff guy shouted. we are hidden at the back of the performance hall so they don't see us.

then two girls walked onto the stage and one looked extremely familiar I can't put my finger on it.

"guys is that who I think it is?" I heard niall whisper. we all looked at him then back at the two girls.

I no her!

wait...

that's Amy!

we all stood up dumb founded but they didn't see us.

"okay girls you have the looks but do you have the moves?" Linda asked smirking. Amy looked like she was about to reply when her friend (Lauren I think?) cut her off.

"erm well we have worked In a lot of other places before," she whispered. WAIT AMY'S A DANCER!

"Oh really like what?" Linda sniggered wow If she doesn't shut her gob I'm gonna shut it for her! I saw Amy look at Lauren with pleading eyes then Lauren nod.

hmm what's going on?

"well we have worked on the x factor last year toured with beyonce and did a small tour with Rita Ora so I think we're good enough and btw hunny you better drop that smirk before I drop it for you! because babe we will get along much better if you I don't know TREAT US LIKE PEOPLE!" she shouted this made everyone jump back in fright/shock.

"wait we performed on the x factor last year? and wow she has Done all that in three years and we didn't even know, I'm the worst brother ever!" I whisper yelled. we we're all still stood up but we didn't care now. Liam looked like he was gonna say something back before Linda spoke.

"how dare you speak to me like that who do you think you are I bet you can't even dance!" he commented. oh hell no nobody talks to my baby sister like that and I mean nobody!

"bitch please and I know who I am and I'm about to prove you wrong... MUSIC!" she shouted then they got into there starting places. she's sassy just like me. they nodded there head to show that they were ready and uneasy by Rita Ora played through the speakers.

they are amazing!

"well I guess you did prove me wrong sorry girls," Linda smiled when they had finished dancing they just smiled back at her. "girls we would love you to do the tour we have the contracts right here you can sign them now!" she continued. they both nodded and signed the papers.