chapter 2

"at least we got the nerd our work should be easy!"will spat. I knew this was going to be a long lesson "okay class you have to create a romantic role play hence why I put you in groups and I made sure there was at least one girl or boy in each group!" miss Cooper shouted over everyone. could this lesson get any worse? "eww Harry I'm not doing it you can!" will snarled. "how about use do it together and I will be a waiter or something seen as you both seem so into each over!"I said seriously so they would lay off and to my surprise Harry said this "no I'm fine doing the role play with you!" he stated.

THIS WAS JUST GREAT!!!!

AND IT GOT WORSE!!! half way through the performance Harry whispered "I still want to know who this niall kid is and why he calls me by that name!!" into my ear.

after the bell I ran out of lesson as fast as I could then noticed Harry was hot on my heels so I grabbed my phone and ran to the back of the school filed where I normally sat and rang niall.

"hello"

"hi niall"

"oh hey how was lesson?"

"crap I had to work with Harry and will his mate and it was a romance role play so I til them to be the couple and said I would be the waiter but Harry protested like pure usual!" I was close to a shout but then I noticed Harry walking over to me!

"aww poor you having to do that bet your scard for life!"he said giggling like he always does

"I can't wait for you to come to town niall not long now only two weeks and I'm learning that song for you"I squealed excitedly and started clapping my hands and jumping up and down

"ino me either well I'm sorry I have to go video chat tonight yes!?!?"

"yes definitely!"

"cya later alligator..."

"after a while crocodile!"I laughed as he hung up the phone

I turned around to see Harry looking at me "so your little friends coming to town hay I will have to meet that little scet!"he spat "well I have two things to say to that Harry one: yes he is coming to town and I'm sure he wants to meet you too." I said standing up. "and two: he's in collage!"I laughed walking off

I have textiles next and luckily I was the only one left who hadn't finished there textiles work so I have lessons on my own! thank God!

________________________________________________________________

authors note:

thank you so much for reading I will be updating again soon!