INTRODUCTION

I am re writing this after a few years after publishing.
I started this in 2016 and it's 2021. I have lost 25 kgs and I'm at a good weight at the moment. I am still working on getting toned up.
Honestly the only thing I've learned is that you shouldn't listen to others. This book is in no way a guide to lose weight, I understand the title might be misleading. It is my journey and what I did. Some of the things I did were unhealthy and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Please if you ever have any doubts do not hesitate to contact me.

The only way you're gonna go lose weight is by learning what works for you. That's it. Nothing else.
I don't care if you say it helped you. If it did then great, move on, don't give others advice.
I know it seems slightly ironic but trust me. You need to figure this out on your own.
-Don't watch YouTube videos. Don't read books. Don't look at all of that shit because you will end up hurting yourself.
-Go to a nutritionist and get yourself checked and figure out what your body needs and what is making you gain weight.
-work out.
-do not eat junk food. Period.
(Pretty self explanatory)

—————————————————————
Hi people who are reading this. I have started this book for not only for myself but also for others who are on the same journey as me. I hope that this journal will inspire and help you.

This is the millionth time I have started this journey. Every time I would give up because I wasn't doing it right or because I had no hope. But this time I have a feeling that I'm not going to stop until I reach my goal.
Giving up is kind of important in a strange way. It happens to every single person who is trying, at one point. It could be a one day where you have a piece of cake or a whole month or sometimes even a year. But you need this time to encourage yourself and make the decision which could change your life.
Maybe after that month you will be like ...okay ..enough is enough. I need to change. This makes you more determined to lose weight. But then again having too many cheat days is not good. One or two days in the start is fine. But then you have to become strong and say NO.

I decided to start because I was uncomfortable. I was not disgusted; I was not embarrassed.  To begin this journey you need to be mentally prepared. You need to accept that you're fat and when you do, you decide weather your comfortable with it or not. Do not do if because of  others comments.
You need to love the journey. Do what makes you happy ..  A sport or going to the gym , Zumba, spinning or kick boxing. You need to enjoy it. Make it a part of your routine.. You shouldn't have to force yourself to do it.
Eat healthy food..search for alternatives, healthy recipes. Make a good diet for yourself. Somethings that you love to eat but search for a healthy alternative of it. Fruits and water are your best friends in this journey. Stick to them.. Love them.

Source: @hevenlynnhealthy on Instagram Follow Instagram account, fitness blogs, healthy recipes and stuff

Follow Instagram account, fitness blogs, healthy recipes and stuff. These amazing people will inspire you..

Source : @graciesjourney on Instagram Make your diet and exercise plan your lifestyle

Make your diet and exercise plan your lifestyle ..not another chore that you have to force yourself to do.

Having a weight loss buddy is great. Someone who won't let you give up .. Make the right decision when you can't. Help each other.

And most of all... Love your self no matter what.