Weight loss buddy

One of the main reasons why I have difficulty controlling my diet and exercises is because I don't stop my self from eating things and I regret it after I'm done.
I think one of the best ways to lose weight it having a weight loss buddy. It honestly makes things much more easier and it's so practical.
I have found a weight loss buddy ( HI!!!!!!!!!!!) and I think that it's gonna help me so much and I'm not kidding, I can honestly see a difference.

For diet control, what I like to do is before I eat or drink something, I tell my wlb what it is. This way I can be sure that I don't eat anything wrong plus ... it's kind of a psychological thing.. i don't know if it's just me but I don't wanna seem 'bad' so I'm more concerned, conscious about what I'm gonna send/ eat. You don't have to eat the exact same thing but coordination is the key.

It goes the same for exercises. You don't have to do it the same but it's sort of like a daily check so that you don't be lazy.

You wlb motivates you, helps you, gives you tips. There are things that I didn't even know that my wlb told me about and I feel it's really gonna help me.
To be honest this was a big step for me as I'm kind of an introvert, but it's helping me a lot.
Plus it's a great way to make friends.
I'm not saying that it's compulsory that if you are on a weight loss journey you have to find a wlb.. it's just helpful.