•1-Reunited•

Read 'I'm sorry;s.m' first. You can find it in my profile;).Remember to vote, comment, and share❤️

[Shawn]

"So Shawn we heard your new song Never Be Alone, and you got a lot of questions about what and who it's was about?"

"Yeah I did and it's about this girl. We had problems and till this day I still love her, I broke her heart...... And I kill myself very day because of that," I said looking down.

"Alright folks, you heard it from Shawn. Now he will sing the song!"
•••••••••••••

"Shawn! We're here," my manager yelled. I instantly got up, running out of the bus. I saw my mom, dad, and Aaliyah. I ran to them hugging and crying. "I miss you," I said. "Shawn, I like you to meet my friend since middle school, Jason," my dad said as I saw a guy come up behind him.

"Hello, sir," I said shaking his hand. "Shawn, I'd like you to meet my daughter Isabella," he said. My eyes went wide as I saw Bella come up. She smiled. She was even more beautiful than ever.

She gave me hug, "Hello, my name is Isabella. I can't believe I'm meeting Shawn Mendes!" Is she playing or something? Does she not remember me? "Um- yeah you've gotten taller," I said trying to playing along too.

She looked confused. "Um Shawn can I talk to you for a sec," Aaliyah said. I nodded. She took me into her small room. "Shawn, your gonna get very upset after I tell you this but," she started.

"Isabella, has amnesia."