•8-"You're a blossom"•

[Isabella]

"Good morning, beautiful," Shawn said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Good morning, muffin boy."

"What'd you want to do today," Shawn asks, eating my muffin. I frown at him. "Sorry." "Well it depends, because I need to clean the house, wash-."

"Babe. Relax. When we get back I'll help you." Shawn walk to the fridge and got out a gallon of milk. I got the bottle of glass. He poured some into the cup. "I want to take you to the fair," Shawn said, sipping on his milk. "I'm still recovering, Shawn," I said disappointed. "Alright then lets go to the mall!"

Oh gosh. "But only if I get to buy MYSELF my stuff," I said running up the stairs. "No promises." I heard Shawn say at the bottom of the stairs. I face him, slightly glaring. I walk into our room, taking out an outfit. I head to the bathroom grabbing a towel on the way. I turn the knob on the shower. I strip off my clothes and step carefully into the hot water. My skin tenses slightly. I begin to clean myself

         •••••••••••••

"You should pick this one!"

I turn around only to find Shawn holding up a beautiful red dress. I exam it, loving how it looks. Shawn notices and hands me the dress for me to try on. I smile and walk into the fitting room. I take my time taking off my shirt and pants. I slip on the red dress and walk out.

"Hey, babe can you zip it up?" Shawn nods, moving my hair the side. "There."  "Thanks, Shawn." I smooth out the dress and look into the mirror. I look at Shawn. He looks me in the eyes. "You're a blossom, so beautiful," he said, taking my hand. "I'm so lucky."

       •••••••