•16•

[Garrett] (didn't expect that did you?)

"Hey, I really need to go to a meeting with my manger. I'll be back," Shawn said. "Alrighty!" i said.

"Wait Shawn you forgot your-" I paused as he went out the door. "Phone." Well. I have nothing to do so I should just watch sponge-bob.

••••••••••

I was washing my face when Shawn's phone ranged. I dried my hands and answered. "Shawn, hey. I really need a ride. Spencer and Aaliyah are still in the mall but I got a huge headache," a voice said through. "Sorry. Um this is Garrett, Shawn went to meet with his manger. It was an emergency," I said, the end of the line went silent. "Hello?" I said, "Sorry, um do you know when he'll be back," the voice asked. "No, if you want I'll leave the address?" I suggest. "Um yes that's fine. I'm at the Court Mall," the voice said. "Got it." "Thanks!" The voice said and hung up.
••••••••••

[Isabella]

I saw Shawn's car pull up to the mall. I waved and smiled. I walked to car but notice it wasn't Shawn driving. He wasn't even in the car. It was Garrett. Goddamnit! I mentally groan. "Your Bel," Garrett asked. I nodded. "Where's Shawn," I asked. "Well he's not getting home soon I decided to do a favor!" Garrett said. I fake smile. I get in and put on my seat belt.

"You didn't give Shawn the message did you," I asked. "Hey. You'd be waiting a long time," Garrett said in defense. I roll my eyes slightly. "I know you remember me, Issy," Garrett said, calling me by the nickname he gave me. I stayed silent. "I don't get why you hate my guts," Garrett said, softly. "Oh don't act like you don't remember what you did to me," I snapped. I finally snapped. "You hurt me, Garrett. I told you my secrets. I trusted you. Yet you turn into a new person and told everyone rumors. That weren't even true," I yelped.

He kept he's eyes on the road. I scoff and stink down in my seat.

••••••

Garrett parked the car and I quickly got out. I walked to my door step and unlocked the door. I opened it and left it open. I ran upstairs to my room. I slam the door shut. I slide down the wooden surface. I bring my knees to my chin. Why did I have to call? Why couldn't I just waited?

There was a knock. I sniffed. "What," I said, getting up. "Issy, its Garrett. I need to talk you," I sigh.

I open the door and sat on my bed. He comes in, even surprised that I let him in. "Issy," he says. I can feel him starring at me. "What do you need," i said going straight to the point. "I'm sorry," he says, walking over to the bed. He sat down and reached for my hand. I snatched it away.

He sighed. "I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you. I really mean it, Isabella," he said. When he called me by my name, I shivered. He never called me by my real name.

"I know that you'll never forgive me for what I've done-", "I won't!"

"Do you not get it? I'm happy with my life and you just came out of nowhere and decided to ruin it. You and Jake," I said, whispering the last sentence.

"I know! And I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean to. I want to start again with you because you are an amazing person. You care and love for everyone. Even when they hurt you so many times. And I really like you for that," he said, looking at me. I finally looked into his eyes. I saw hurt and pain. I saw confusion.

I look away. "I'm leaving. I really got things to do." I got up and walked to my door, but he got a hold of my arm. "Isabella, please," he plead. I snatched my arm away. "Goodbye Garrett." I went downstairs and out the door.

••••••