•24•

*Please read the following*

In this chapter, I will be including a song that's every important. The person that wrote this is indeed Mexican. He was known for his skills on the guitar and for his amazing songs that he wrote. On Wednesday, February 25, 2015, he got in a major car accident. With all my respect, I hope he's in a better place. I hope his parents get through this horrible situation. I, myself, have lost someone. He's songs that he'd write, would change the way I look at things. He would write real deep songs. He'd write those songs that would hit you right in the heart. And that's the best music. His name is José Ariel Camacho Barraza. Rest easy, man.

With that said, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

*Isabella*

You know that pain you feel when lemon gets inside an open wound? That's the pain I felt when the doctors told me Jake died. He died from food poisoning and from Garrett slashing almost half of his body off.

"Are you okay?"

I look and see Shawn leaning on my bedroom door. He wasn't wearing nothing but sweatpants and socks. I sigh, "I'd be lying if I said yes."

I move aside as he walks over, sitting next to me. He sighs, "I know this is hard. I'm here with you, always."

He leans and kisses me. "I just feel like I could've done something so he'd still be alive today."

He sighs, ran his hand down my hair. I lay down, setting the covers over my shoulders. "Get some rest okay? I'll wake you up when it's dinner."

He stands, exiting the room. I really couldn't ask for anyone else than Shawn. He's perfection.

When losing someone, you feel hopeless. You feel like you could've done better, or at least something, so that person could've lived.

A knock interrupts my thoughts. My head snaps to the direction, Shawn standing there yet again. "I really want to tell you something."

I sit up on the bed, adjusting my position, "you have my undivided attention."

"I found a song, that I really thought it fits our life."

Shawn walks and sits on the edge of my bed. He hands me he's phone, he's screen filled with words.

"One my my supports sent me the song, and they translated it for me," he says. I nod, as I don't understand the words on the screen. I hand his phone back.

"How do I pay you every night?
All the times you've made me so happy. You totally gave yourself up. You show me you're just for me. As I tell you, how do I explain? I need to make you smile, I can not see your broken face, through crying and sadness. Because it makes me suffer. You got into my life completely. There is not a moment that I'm thinking of you. And you got like the water in my hands to stay always, always next to me. And you got into it like you do not want to. You deceived me, you fell in love and today is just for you. As I tell you, how do I explain? I need to make you smile, I can not see your broken face, through crying and sadness. Because it makes me suffer. You got into my life completely. There is not a moment that I'm thinking of you. And you got like the water in my hands to stay always, always next to me. And you got into it like you did not want to. You deceived me, you fell in love and today I'm just for you."

I smile weakly at him, "I love you."

He smiles back, "I love you more."

And that fucking smile is what I feel for. Head over heels for him.

                    ***