•17•

[Isabella]

I groan. I walked back into my house, hoping that he left already. I walked up to my room and grabbed a pair of panties and a bra. I shoved it into my bag and went downstairs. He left. A part of me wanted him to stay and beg for my forgiveness. But the other never wanted see him again.

I sighed and walked out the door. I got in Spencer's car and she drove away.

"So are you ready for tonight," Spencer said slightly smirking. I smiled, "Hell yeah I am!"

Spencer went into the bathroom to take a shower while I applied a bit of makeup. I'm not going all glam out. I mean it's a girls night but still, no. I only did my eyebrows and mascara. I was deciding whether or not to do my eyeliner. I just decided to keep it simple. Spencer got out, "Can you do my makeup, please? I mean look at you! You already look hot!"

I laugh, nodding. She sat down at the desk and started with her eyebrows.

"Okay! I'm ready," Spencer said. "Here come the most sexist girl out there, Spencer Smalls," she says, walking out, spinning. I smiled. "You look sexy," I said. She wink and I slipped on my dress. "Wow! Shawn is missing out," she says, slightly poking my side. "The ride is here," Spencer said, both of us walking out the door.

•••