•10•

[Shawn]

"That was a fair game," I said as Ian hopped in his car. I closed my door and put on my seat belt. "Yeah because you won," Ian said rolling his eyes. "Hey I have to pick up my girl, do you mind if I drop you off after," Ian asked getting out the parking lot. "Sure. You know what? I'll just stay over," I said taking out my phone.

I saw a few text messages from Bel. I responded telling her I was going to stay over at Ian's. I feel bad because it's so dark.
                              •••
Its currently 10pm. We finally got to Ian's house after picking up his girlfriend. I got out the car with them following. Ian unlocked his door and went in inside. I think his girlfriend's name was Spencer. Spencer went inside then I did. "Y'all want anything to drink? The pizza's on its way," Ian asked looking in his cooler. "Do you have dr.pepper?" Spencer asks. Ian nods tossing Spencer her drink. She surprisingly catches it and opens it.

"What about you Shawn?"

"Um.. Water?" "Alrighty," he throws me the water bottle and I catch it also. I started to drink my water bottle when my phone ranged.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mom. What's up?"

"I came here to drop off the rest of your clothing and boxes, but when I went to knock, the door is unlocked. I didn't find Bel inside."

"What? I'm on my way"

I hang up. "I have to go. Have fun guys, I'll explain later," I said. I start to walk home. Rather running. I finally get there and I see my mom's car. I walk up the stairs inside the house. "Baby? Mom?" I yell.

I see my mom at the top of the stair case. "She's gone."