An Old Friend

*2 days later* Friday

(Niall POV)

I got up this morning and took a shower, then after I came out I pulled on a pair of boxers and some black skinny jeans. I just about had a heart attack when the only shirt left in my closet was my 1D tour shirt. The one I had got from the concert in Dublin Ireland. I was not going to school in that...no way! I frantically searched my room for a shirt but still had no luck but then remembered, my brother's old room. I ran into his room and found a muscle shirt, it had 3 vertical stripes on it spanning the whole shirt, One green one orange and one white. I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my dad as he walked out the front door for work, my mum was making eggs and toast in the kitchen. After eating I went upstairs and pushed aside my 'nice,fancy shoes' and grabbed my old converse. I ran back downstairs slipped them on and grabbed my book bag along with. But before I got to car, my phone rang and Harry's name popped up on the screen.

Niall: Um, hey Harry? Whats up?

Harry: did you leave yet?!

Niall: Uh...no? Why?

Harry: I was wondering if you wanted a ride to school? I mean you don't have to...I, um was just offering.

Harry: I figured it would be convenient since we are going to the concert tonight and its easier if we carpool...

Niall: Ya..chuckles...that would be great

Harry: Oh! Yeah, ok I'm on my way see you in a bit..bye!

And with that Harry hung up and I leaned against my car and waited for Harry to arrive. When he pulled in, I walked over and waved to Louis in the passenger seat. Harry pulled out of the driveway and drove to the school. Louis turned down the radio, "Are you guys excited for tonight?!" "Yea, how about you, Harry?" I asked. "I already said this a few days ago but, I'm really excited, I can't wait to see who is opening for Ed. Hopefully it's Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes or 21 Pilots." Harry said. A few minutes we arrived at school and parked next to liam. I was bent over in laughter when Louis thought it was a good idea to 'climb' out of the window like a Nascar racer, but in reality he ended up on his bum on the pavement. "Are you ok mate?" I asked extending an arm out. "Yeah, thanks.." Louis said brushing the dirt off his pants. "Let's go inside, yeah?" Liam said gesturing to the doors. We nodded our heads and went into the school. On the way to my locker, Justin and his group of 'friends' thought it would be a good idea to trip me and then proceed to harass me. "Can you not..?" I snapped picking myself up. "What are you going to do about it, huh?" They took turns pushing me around, it was easy for them considering my size. But i let out a sigh of relief when Harry seen the commotion and came over. "Shouldn't you be getting to class?" he said raising an eyebrow. Justin took a step closer and glared him directly in the eyes. "Yeah...whatever, but this isn't over." He diverted his glare to me as he said the last part. Justin turned around and walked away. "You ok?" Louis and Liam asked as they jogged over. "Um, yeah. I-i'm fine." "well we should get going we have 2 minutes.." I waved good bye and walked with harry to our first class.

~~2 classes later~~

In music, we got into our group and practiced our song. But when HArry is about to sing the runs he stopped and had me do them instead

All my life
You stood by me
When no one else was ever behind me
All these lights
They can't blind me
With your love, nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down

Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down
Nobody, nobody
Nobody can drag me down