Almost free

(Harry's POV--Tuesday 6:00am)

I sat in my bedroom for the remainder of the day Monday because i wasn't taking the situation very well. I missed my friends and boyfriend. But today was tuesday, and i had to go to school. I carelessly rolled out of bed and walked over to the closet. I decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white v-neck and my black boots. I looked in a mirror and fixed my long curly hair, then i headed down stairs to see my mum making breakfast. "Harry, it's nice to see you out of bed today." She said with a sweet smile. she slid the plate of eggs and toast over to me, along with a cup of coffee. when i finished my breakfast i looked around for Liam. "Hey mum, where is Li?" I asked as i brought my dishes over to the sink. "I'm not sure but he should get up soon, you should leave for school in 30 minuets." She said. I nodded to her and walked into the guest bedroom. "Liam! WAKE UP.....HELLO!?" Liam groaned as he threw the covers off and sat up. He looked at the clock and then got out of bed. "Do you know where my suit case is? I thought i put it over here last night." He said as he walked over to the closet. Liam opened the doors and the suit case came tumbling out and opened up. I laughed and helped him pick up his articles of clothing. "Thanks, hey it's nice to see you smile and laugh for once." Liam said as he walked into the bathroom. I walked out of the bedroom and went down stairs. "He's up." I said as i passed my mum, she nodded and said. "Okay, make sure that you're out of here on time." "I know."

A few minuets later Liam came down stairs, and my mum had a plate of eggs and toast waiting for him. "Thanks." He said as he sat down at the table and began to eat. I walked over to the entry way and grabbed our book bags. I returned to the kitchen and set Liam's next to him and then took my spot across from him. "Who's car do you want to take?" He asked before taking a sip of his coffee. "I don't really feel like driving, so yours?" I replied. He nodded and put his plate in the sink, I got up and gave my mum a hug and said good bye as we walked outside. The car ride was silent but when we got to school I let out a big sigh as i walked up to the building. "You alright mate?" Liam asked placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, i think so. but i know for a fact that today is going to be a pain in the arse." He smiled and chuckled a bit as we walked into the school.

I walked to my locker beside Liam and grabbed my books, as i shut my locker a group of cheerleaders and some other girls came up to me and gave me notes. I gave Liam a confused look and then walked to science. When i walked into the classroom, i took my seat and waited for the teacher to come into the room. As i was waiting i decided to open the 10 notes that were passed to me in the halls. The first one was small and wrote:

Harry,

I heard about Louis and Niall and i want to say that if you ever need anyone to talk to, You can talk to me : )

<3 Perrie

I smiled at the note knowing that she was a nice girl that was usually soft spoken, I didn't expect her to give the note to me but it's nice of her and the other girls to do it. When the teacher came into the class and began to take roll call. Half way through the lesson my phone buzzed in my pocket, The number UNKNOWN. but i still looked at the text.

UNKNOWN: HAZZA PLZ HELP ME!! I'M SO SCARED, TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I LOVdjsyshjfidjdhsg.

HARRY: WHAT?! LOUIS IS THAT YOU???

HARRY: NIALL? LOUIS?!

After that one text i never got a reply. I couldn't focus for the rest of the day. At music i told liam what happened and he was shocked. "A-a-are you sure that's what it said?" He asked. I pulled out my phone and showed him the texts. But after seeing the text again, I couldn't handle it and ran out of the class crying. Everyone stared at Liam and he excused me and himself before following me to the  bathroom.