One found, one to go?

(Louis' POV)

I sat down in the penthouse with the news on. Justin looked over and pulled me onto his lap, and he had this smirk on his face that I just wanted to slap off. or if looks could kill, he'd be dead...more like overkill. I turned to the TV and crossed my arms over my chest. "Breaking news tonight! The missing teen from London England, Niall James Horan, was found in Los Angles California yesterday evening at a small hair saloon." the news woman said. "I-I-I-I'm just so freaking happy to be home and know that they can never h-h-hurt me again. And as for Louis... we'll find him soon I hope..." Niall said tearing up. I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek. "Aww don't cry, your friends are safe and that pig is in jail for the next 10-15 years." Justin said. I thought about what he said and cheered up a bit but but was still pissed at Justin. "To a certain extent, by buying your from him I kinda saved you, he probably would have killed you. I may have not saved Niall but believe me, if I could have saved him I would have." He added and again I thought long and hard about what he was saying. I mean, he is sorta correct but that still doesn't get me any closer to my boyfriend, Harry. 'Maybe I can play his game and then escape when I see an opportunity!' The voice in my head cheered and I agreed. Play the game and get to Harry.

"Thanks for that, I didn't know you cared." I piped up. "No problem, hey do you want lunch? I can order some take out?" Justin asked and I nodded. Justin got up and called the local Pizza Hut. I sat on the couch and thought about my situation, this all started with me being ignorant and wanting to go off on my own. But also on the plus side, I'm in Florida in a cozy condo with food water and clothes. Ehh...at least Niall is safe and I am too...hopefully.

(7:30 pm)

10 minutes later Justin and I were eating pizza and watching American horror story on Netflix, but for some reason I have this weird urge to know more about Justin. "So JB, why don't you tell me about yourself?" I question and he smiles in response. "Welp, I'm 19, from Canada and moved here to follow my dreams as a professional singer and songwriter. I started posting videos of me singing covers online and eventually I was asked if I wanted to release an album." He said with a fond look in his eyes when he mentioned singing. (A/N: I'm not a Bieber fan, and don't know much about him so idk if any of that information is correct.....😂) I shyly smiled at that and took a drink from my bottle of pop. We sat in a comfortable-ish silence and finished our food. "Now, I don't have any clothes for you so, would you want one of my assistants to go fetch you some?" He asked and I nodded. He took out his phone and began texting someone. "Thanks" I replied quietly and he flashed me a smile that made me blush. WAIT NO! I can't like him or let him do that to me! Not ok..not ok! "Aww your so cute when you do that! I wonder if I could do it again?" He stated walking closer to me. I froze as he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. He must have seen my blush grow and deepen in color,because the next thing I knew I felt small kisses go up my neck and stop at my ear. A moan escaped my mouth and I felt Justin smirk against my neck. But our moment was stopped by a ringing. Justin sighed and pulled away. "Yeah...great...bring them up to the room...yeah my friend just lost his baggage in the airport...alright goodbye." He said. " that was my assistant, she just got back from the store and she has your clothes." I nodded and 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Justin came in with a large bag of clothes.

"Here take these, go get showered and dressed. I'll be in the room in a while." Justin ordered and I went and did so.  While getting out of the shower I began to sing softly, whilst entering the bedroom.

I used to think that I was better alone
Why did I ever want to let you go
Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea
The words you whispered I will always believe