A Visit

(Niall's POV)

"Y-y-y-ya, I know right, this school is so weird. And a lot of foreign exchange kids pick on me!" I said into the phone as i walked out to my car, an electric blue BMW 335I. I walked to the car and unlocked it, before tossing my backpack into the passenger seat. "Yeah I told a teacher ." I nodded as I told him. "I gotta go now talk to you later. Bye" I hung up the phone and Looked over to see Harry, Louis and Liam standing next to their cars. Reluctantly Harry saw me with my car door open and gave me a smug look like he was upset. But I just brushed it off, and waved goodbye to them. I turned the key and backed out of the parking space, making sure that I don't hit anyone or their cars. After carefully checking my surroundings I put the car in forward and drove home.

On the way home I heard a familiar song on the radio;

And I'll be gone gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holdin' on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm and time...
Is frozen (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life I give her hope
I spend her love until she's broke inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of) 

I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel to the tune and sang the chorus loudly doing a little dance in the seat is I did. But I couldn't help but laugh at the faces that people were giving me as I was dancing. When I pulled into my drive way I waved to my neighbors and turned off the car. When I got into the house I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small snack. A sand which, a small bag of chips 3 cookies and a glass of juice. I chuckled when I seen my mums reaction to all of the food I had but she said nothing about it.

When I finished eating, I turned on my stereo and turned on the radio. I hummed to the song, stitches, as I snapchatted my friends back in Ireland. I missed them so much but at the same time was happy with this new school, after all I was in the same class as a famous pop star. But I was soon interrupted from my thoughts as my mother knocked I the door. "Yeah mum, what's up?" I asked. "Oh um...you have a visitor downstairs. He says he knows you, Niall. But I haven't met him before." "Oh ok, I'll go have a look." I said as I got out of bed.

I walked down the stairs to see someone standing outside of the door, and was shocked to see who it was. "H-h-harry? What a-a-are you doing here?" "Oh I'm sorry if I'm just barging in on something, but I came over to talk about the project in music/vocals. I was hoping to get a bit of a head start on things." Harry said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh umm, sure c-come in." I said moving out of the way. He stepped in and took off his coat and shoes.

But as he walked in my brother got a glimpse of who was in our home and dragged me into the kitchen. "Why is he here?! Does he even know you?" He whisper-yelled. "Ya, Harry styles...we are working on a project together." I replied, as I looked at Harry around the corner. He was patiently rocking on his heels with his arms behind his back. "Oh ok, whatever." He said.

I came out of the kitchen and motioned to the stairs, and he fallows me to our small music room. Which consisted of 3 base, acoustic and electric guitars, a small drum set and a baby grand piano. "Is this all yours?" He asked. "Ya for the most part, I only have 2 guitars personally though. The rest is the family's." I replied. "Nice, so what song are we doing? Do you want an original or a cover of one of my/our msongs? I don't think Justin really cares to be honest." He admitted. "Not sure but probably a cover, let's listen to the radio." I said. "Ya that's a good start."

I turned on the radio and one of Justin's songs came on. " actually I can just list off a few of our songs or some popular songs that are on the radio frequently.." Harry said. "That will work." I replied. "Well :

Perfect, drag me down, history, midnight memories, story of my life, kiss you, live while we're young, you and I, little things , and a bunch more.
And some songs by other artists:
See you again, me myself and I, my house,   One call away, stitches, uma Thurman, my songs know what you did in the dark, stressed out, Lego house, a team, don't..." Harry listed, but after the first 10 I stopped listening.

After a long discussion we agreed to sing 'Drag me down ' . "I loved preforming that song, but that was a while....ago." Harry trailed off getting lost in his own thoughts. "H-Harry? Are you ok? What's on your mind, you look a little lost." I said waving my hand. "Oh sorry about that. I was just thinking...well now that we have a song let's practice it, yeah?" "Sure, I'll go get my guitar."

5:30pm

We ran through the song a few times and fixed a few wrong notes.  We headed downstairs and mum asked if he wanted to stay for dinner. "No, that's ok I have to be home soon." Harry said with a smile. "Ok, good bye." My mom went back to cooking. "Bye Niall." He said with a wink. Wait a wink? Why did he wink?!

I walked back into the kitchen and helped get ready for dinner. After we're done eating I went to my room, Greg to his and my mum and dad watched a film in the living room. I shut my door and did my homework. After that I just showered and got ready for bed. I was pretty tired so I fell asleep at 9:30.
.
.
.
** I know that drag me down was written after Zayn left the band 😒....but I'm just gonna pretend that Niall's parts in the song were sung by Zayn**