Sweet, Sweet Revenge

Louis POV

I took the vial and carefully poured 1/2 of the substance into the bottle. after slipping the drug into Justin's drink, I patiently waited on the bed for him to come back into the hotel. After 2 hours of waiting, it was 5:00 pm, I heard the door open and walked out to the living room area. I smiled evilly as he picked up the drink that was drugged and drank 1/2 the bottle. He went back to the couch and i sat down next to him. I turned on the tv and he passed out after 30 minutes, I quickly found his phone in his pocket and called the one person that would do anything for me. Harry.

*RING RING RING RIN-* (harry is bold louis is normal)

"hello?"

"H-h-haz?!"

"wait, Louis?....LOUIS WHERE ARE YOU OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"I'm at the (insert fancy condo building) room 150....I'm hiding in the closet in the master bedroom. Please come get me...I love you."

at this point I was sobbing hysterically into the receiver, harry wasn't crying but his breathing was uneven.

"Louis stay put, call the police and don't move. I'm on my way!"

I hung up the phone and called the police, when they arrived i came out of the closet and seen Justin and his bodyguards getting cuffed, well actually he was getting put onto a stretcher. I walked over to one of the officers and they took my information and my side of the story for investigation. I was walked out if the room and sat down in the back of the ambulance getting checked out by the paramedics. When they gave me the all clear i went into a cop car with one of the policemen and we drove to the nearest station. I waited in the chief's office so i wouldn't be seen by the paps. I messed around on the phone i stole from justin and wiped it clean. Mind you this whole time I'm only in boxers, one of Justin's black t-shirts and a pair of black ankle socks.

(8:00 pm)

A police officer shook me awake and I open my eyes. "Mr. Tomlinson, your family is here to come and get you." she spoke softly, my eyes widened and i rushed out of the room to the lobby of the huge station. the large glass windows told me it was night time outside. I took one step out side of the office and seen Harry pacing at the counter across the room tugging at his curls. I let out a choked sob and cover my mouth with my hands, it was almost closing time so the lobby was pretty quiet and my sob was clearly heard. I got the attention of Liam Zayn Niall and my parents. (A/n: keep in mind that absolutely nobody knows about Louis and Harry's relationship😊)

Harry turns to my direction and gasps. I sprint towards him and he jogs to me, our bodies colliding in the center of the room. I'm swept up into Harry's arms and he spins me around, my legs wrapping around his waist. He takes my face in his hands and we kiss each other passionately. I can taste the salty tears that have dripped down his face and I'm pretty sure I'm he same way. After a minute or so I cling to his chest, my arms around his neck, and we both cry into each other's shoulders. I am eventually put down and we kiss again but this time a bit more slow but still full of nothing but love. Our tongues met and I melted into the kiss, but we were cut short by my father clearing his voice and 5 confused stares. "You guys will explain later but for right now, I'm just happy that you are safe." My father says. I feel 3 more pairs of arms wrap around me and Harry.

Everyone pulled away and my tears of joy were still pouring down my face. I smiled weakly at everyone and was engulfed into a hug by my parents. Mum whispered comforting words in my ears and I kissed her cheek. I felt Harry's jacket get placed on my shoulders before he pecked my temple and carried me bridal style out of the doors and into the car. We sat in the very back and I was in Harry's lap, his arms around my waist. "Lou I don't even know where to start but I missed you so much. I love you and I never want to leave you again." Harry said into my neck. I turned myself around so I was cross legged in his lap with my arms around his neck. I leaned my forehead against his and whispered back, "me too...I'm not going anywhere." I kissed him one last time before sitting side ways on his lap. My legs were pulled up to my chest and I had an arm around my knees and another around his neck, Harry had both arms around me and I rested my head in the crook of his neck. My eyes closed as he hummed 'More than this' in my ear. I didn't think about the lyrics or the meaning of the lyrics but I only thought about one thing that mattered the most right now.

I am safe, in this car, with the person I have unconditional love for...my Boyfriend, Harry Edward Styles.

that was chapter 10, it's a bit shorter at around 930 words but it is a very important chapter in the book. I personally am thinking about writing another 2 more chapters before ending this book and writing the sequel. 😁😁

Vote. Comment. Share. All that fun stuff.

Neals️❤️